Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How was Gaga bf The Fame?

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

I kinda know about it but at the same time I really don’t know that much about it, like the time when she dropped uni to pursue her dreams, she sang and gogo danced too, and worked on her first record 

how was she perceived, how was she? Like on her personality? From the people who knew her at the time. My curiosity surged when Lana clearly disliked her, and made a song about her, how did she knew her? (BY THIS I DON’T WANT TO REVIVE ANY OLD TEA, please don’t be messy) was she focused or too dreamy on her projects? 

First I’d like to not be ignored, then please if this thread gets responses and it goes in a wrong way (tea, speculation about her abuse) I will ask to get it locked 

LandonM170
7 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

My curiosity surged when Lana clearly disliked her

Like Lana del Ray or am I just uneducated?

LandonM170

Also I know nothing about her emotions before TF. I knew the big stuff, but not able her gogo dancing and club playing on the daily.

PartySick
28 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

My curiosity surged when Lana clearly disliked her, and made a song about her, how did she knew her?

I'm sure Lana stans could answer this, I never tried to find out why :laughga:

🖤

Justin Drew Bieber
26 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Like Lana del Ray or am I just uneducated?

Yes :hmm:

Chromatica Island

She was an Italian girl from New York

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

NYC Monster

Lana and Gaga were under the same manager, Bob Leone. Lana actually used to perform a lot at the same clubs Gaga did like The Bitter End back in the day, sometimes even on the same night. Gaga was eventually "chosen" by Bob Leone over Lana as being the stronger performer, so there was a lot of bitterness from Lana. Lana disliked her because she said that Gaga never paid Bob Leone and didn't give him what he was due; Bob eventually was going broke and tried to sell old demos of Gaga's that she never released and Joe Germanotta basically put a stop to it. 

That's why Lana wrote So Legit. They knew of each other obviously working under the same person and performing at the same places, but they never really met--at least, that's what Lana says. I personally think maybe they at least exchanged hellos and made small talk backstage of these clubs a few times and maybe she just doesn't remember. 

GipJo
40 minutes ago, Malibu Gaga said:

Lana and Gaga were under the same manager, Bob Leone. Lana actually used to perform a lot at the same clubs Gaga did like The Bitter End back in the day, sometimes even on the same night. Gaga was eventually "chosen" by Bob Leone over Lana as being the stronger performer, so there was a lot of bitterness from Lana. Lana disliked her because she said that Gaga never paid Bob Leone and didn't give him what he was due; Bob eventually was going broke and tried to sell old demos of Gaga's that she never released and Joe Germanotta basically put a stop to it. 

That's why Lana wrote So Legit. They knew of each other obviously working under the same person and performing at the same places, but they never really met--at least, that's what Lana says. I personally think maybe they at least exchanged hellos and made small talk backstage of these clubs a few times and maybe she just doesn't remember. 

There is more: Theory is that Brooklyn Nights was written in response to Lana's So Legit.

GipJo
6 minutes ago, GipJo said:

There is more: Theory is that Brooklyn Nights was written in response to Lana's So Legit.

Add to this: Gaga wrote that bridge to make it look like it's written for Luc but you know how disjointed the bridge with the rest of the song, so take that part out, Brooklyn Nights is clearly written to Lana.

MonsterofFame
8 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Wait... WHAT?!

I'm pretty sure that song in its entirety was about her and Luc's relationship.

Justin Drew Bieber
4 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Add to this: Gaga wrote that bridge to make it look like it's written for Luc but you know how disjointed the bridge with the rest of the song, so take that part out, Brooklyn Nights is clearly written to Lana.

How is this related to Lana :duck:

”I found an old pair of
Keys in my purse that opened
The walkup we shared
How did they get there, jerk?
I wanna see you there
I wanna make it work

I didn't brush my hair
And my lashes are falling
Off of seven years
Of our bad luck dating
I want one last night there
A Brooklyn night affair (a Brooklyn night affair)”

GipJo
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

How is this related to Lana :duck:

”I found an old pair of
Keys in my purse that opened
The walkup we shared
How did they get there, jerk?
I wanna see you there
I wanna make it work

I didn't brush my hair
And my lashes are falling
Off of seven years
Of our bad luck dating
I want one last night there
A Brooklyn night affair (a Brooklyn night affair)”

Which is my point, this part was newly written to make it look like a love song for Luc.

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, GipJo said:

Which is my point, this part was newly written to make it look like a love song for Luc.

Oh I read your post wrong, I thought you meant the bridge was written for Lana :flop:

Oriane
1 hour ago, GipJo said:

But the verses are also clearly about her memories with Lüc :huh:

OT I don't know but I remember reading stuff by people who had known her before, they said she was always really nice and she had a strong presence, when she entered the room you immediately noticed her.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived