Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people hate Madonna

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
On 6/18/2021 at 3:20 AM, Ack1234 said:

Most likely (if I’m honest I’ve not watched anything of Madonna since then so maybe she changed ) but I don’t like bullies and to me she gave that impression.sorry if I offended anyone.

You didn’t offend me, I was just curious. But being rude or stuck up or difficult isn’t necessary a crime nor is it the same as being problematic.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

I still like some of her music but her personality is too bitchy for me.

Since when is calling out misogynistic behavior bitchy? :ladyhaha: You gay boys really do the most to tear down a strong, powerful, and independent woman :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Ronk

I never understood the hate for Madonna.  If haters attended one of her concerts they may come to realize the meaning of the phrase "We are not worthy" as stated by a journalist for ABC who attended the same Madame X concert as I.   His post:

concert-review.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

FameHookah
10 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Since when is calling out misogynistic behavior bitchy? :ladyhaha: You gay boys really do the most to tear down a strong, powerful, and independent woman :lmao:

You can be strong, powerful and independent without being an evil and rude person.

WTF is MDNA

PlasticHo
On 6/20/2021 at 1:44 PM, HuffsAhoy said:

I don't know which specific issue you're discussing, but I didn't pinpoint one in my original post. I will do so now though "I loathe hydrangeas". Said about a fan gifting them. If that's not bitchy....🤷‍♀️

PS: Raised by a single mom. I actually love/respect strong, independent women.

insight
4 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

I don't know which specific issue you're discussing, but I didn't pinpoint one in my original post. I will do so now though "I loathe hydrangeas". Said about a fan gifting them. If that's not bitchy....🤷‍♀️

PS: Raised by a single mom. I actually love/respect strong, independent women.

For the 1000th time, the guy that offered her the hydrangea was not a fan. He's a prankster, he knew what he was doing and wanted to get that reaction out of her

VoidTwo

I don't hate Madonna and think she has a great discography (mostly), I just dislike the "I'm better than you" attitude she has sometimes. And I dislike it regardless of the person. Also I find it a bit disrespectful to still be sitting in a restaurant when your show is about to start and to arrive 2+ hours later just because you feel like that. 

Phlop

She’s kinda mean and a predatory towards younger men.

Shes iconic though.

BYE

PlasticHo
4 hours ago, insight said:

For the 1000th time, the guy that offered her the hydrangea was not a fan. He's a prankster, he knew what he was doing and wanted to get that reaction out of her

Well pick one of the billion other examples throughout her career that highlight her being short, uninterested, and some would say bitchy. Do I like some of her music? Yes. Do I still find her personality abrasive? Yes.

• 4 months later...

I don't really listen to Madonna often but I don't hate her. I think people (especially LMs) hate her because of how she shaded Gaga back in 2011, and because of how M's fans are so toxic to the LMs because of all that drama. That's just my opinion.

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

RAMROD

She is just reaping what she had sown. What else is new? There are bound to be happening  :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Naak Le Vaar
On 6/16/2021 at 4:00 PM, vixdean said:

The similarities weren’t brought up by Madonna in the first place. It was the press and twitter.

Gaga spoke about it way before Madonna even said anything, in response to the press not letting it go.

Remember the Leno interview where Gaga said that she had heard from Madonna team and everything was okay? Well, Madonna’s publicist denied that anyone from Gaga’s camp had ever been in touch.

Madonna only spoke about it almost a year later when asked in an interview.

The way you all bend over backwards for Madonna lmao. I believe what Gaga said was true and Madonna jealous that Gaga was getting attention decided to lash out. I get Madonna saying she doesn't like imitation as flattery, but everything else from there on was Madonna projecting her insecurities. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Chlorine Sevigny
On 6/25/2021 at 3:02 AM, insight said:

Did she know he was a prankster? 

Archived