Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people hate Madonna

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

DenDenTired

Bad attitude and tarnished her legacy over the last 15 or so years being cringe. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dimitristhe

They say she is a bitch, a diva, a rude and egoistic person. She has an attitude, which is not a bad thing in my opinion. She has the same attitude at her peak, so what changed at people minds? The real problem is her age and her unapologetic behaviour. Ageism is the problem, not Madonna. I really admire for not giving up and continue to make art that she loves.

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

DenDenTired
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I respected her a lot when she was a forward thinking, controversial trendsetter. Now, she's a trend riding, clout chasing, generic artist who is uninteresting. So sad.

This 100%

insight
16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

She shaded Gaga twice in 2011 so people will totally ignore her brilliant mind and flawless discography because of that :laughga:

She has been exposed to and endured an unprecedented wave of hatred, which Gaga hasn't experienced even s fraction of it.

There was even book published "I hate Madonna handbook".

81pzehfo3oL.jpg

Concertaholic

I think a lot of people don’t like her now because she doesn’t act her age. 

Putang Ina Mo

She's always been controversial and bold. However, nowadays, based on what I have seen on random comment sections, I see a lot of comments that pretty much said (not in verbatim): "she's too old to be doing that, cringe, etc." So today is basically ageism.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Justin Drew Bieber
13 minutes ago, insight said:

She has been exposed to and endured an unprecedented wave of hatred, which Gaga hasn't experienced even s fraction of it.

81pzehfo3oL.jpg

“Howl with delight” :rip:

vixdean

There’s a lot of love for Madonna, otherwise she wouldn’t be the best selling female artist or have the highest grossing tour by a female ever. 

Because of the supposed feud in 2011, there’s a lot of hate in this fanbase in particular towards her though! 

Jose P
15 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

They say she is a bitch, a diva, a rude and egoistic person. She has an attitude, which is not a bad thing in my opinion. She has the same attitude at her peak, so what changed at people minds? The real problem is her age and her unapologetic behaviour. Ageism is the problem, not Madonna. I really admire for not giving up and continue to make art that she loves.

Exactly. If a woman is confident people will say she’s cocky and mean and a bully. And then comes the age, female artists are supposed to become sexless good-natured nice old ladies, and that’s exactly the reason why she’s so unapologetically sexual to this day, to counteract that. Ofc that’s met with comments of “act her age” whatever that even means.

Nemanja

we can all ask the same question about Gaga, in every fanbase they hate Gaga, i don't know why but they just do, today is everything about hate, cancelation and rude comments

vixdean
15 minutes ago, insight said:

81pzehfo3oL.jpg

Yes, this is so true. 

The amount of hatred she received at different points in her career is astounding. 

She has to be be tough to endure all she has gone through, which is also a reason why I love her so much. 

In her own words:

LoLaA

I like Madonna, she has a great discography I don't hate her and I think most people do not hate her but dislike her because of shading other artists and  her behaviour like I am better than you 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

LittleMonster20

Her adding to the whole Born This Way and Express Yourself comparison was so unnecessary. Like the whole ‘it feels reductive’ and mocking Gaga throughout her tour was such a stupid thing to do. Also her fanbase is just … beyond.

But like Gaga said ‘a lot of people try to bring me down and they still will, but the truth is … it’s not working.’ 

I respect Madonna for the impact she made on pop music, and I’m sure she’s a good person, but the attitude throws a lot of people off I think.

Galvon

I don't think a lot of people hate her, and if they do, I don't think it's because of shading Gaga 10 years ago.

It would be easier to love her if she still made good music :huntyga: Jk, I don’t think people hate her.

Archived