💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people hate Madonna

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom

This isn't my opinion by any means I just noticed over time that people show a strong dislike for her

Im young so no I wasn't around when Madonna was talking over but I always admired what she stood for and her impact even though I don't know her that well. But why do so many people and some little monsters dislike Madonna? Did she do anything wrong?

Educate me its a genuine question im just wondering 

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

She shaded Gaga twice in 2011 so people will totally hate Madonna's brilliant mind and flawless discography because of that :laughga:

LandonM170

I don't hate Madonna. I am just indifferent to her. I have never listened to her music, but she doesn't seem like a bad person however the whole drama about Born This Way kinda made me indifferent to her. I see 100% where she is coming from with the instrumentals sounding similar however they are similar and not the same. Also, the lyrics are so different so I don't understand where she came from on the part (maybe because the message is similar?)

GagaSine

She's a strong women :crossed:

Genuinely idk but she has been a **** stirrer for her entire career, so I can't say it isn't intentional on some level.

pussycat

I get a ‘Im better than you’ diva vibe from her and I really dislike that. Don’t hate her tho 

Nemanja

only LMs hates Madonna, because she shaded Gaga for Born This Way song. But BTW song kinda sound similar to Express Yourself. 

harispilton

I don't think people hate Madonna.

I think you have this notion of people hating Madonna, because you are on GagaDaily (and I assume you are a Gaga Stan). It doesn't take a diehard Gaga fan to know that Madonna was pretty much super shady to Gags during her debut and peak eras. 

And if you spend time here often  I can understand why you think that "people" hate Madonna. But in reality, that's a very skewed perspective of "people" (in this case Gaga fans, repeating myself, you are on Gagadaily :P) 

please ban this account ty

Jose P

She had a publicity feud with Gaga and LMs are still hung up over it.

She’s also confident which is a no no for successful female artists, and managed to remain successful for 3 subsequent decades. She once said “the most controversial thing I’ve ever done, is to stick around”. Pretty much sums it up. And remember that she’s always been bold and unapologetically sexual and in your face, combine that with her big confidence and continued relevance for a long time and you can imagine the result.

Runway

Her only haters these days are gaga fans. The GP seems pretty lukewarm towards her 

RenegAde

Little monsters think she was hating on gaga but looking back, I think that whole thing was totally for publicity . in real life  they seem to really respect each other 

Ack1234

I don’t hate her but I don’t like her .

I seen a video and a couple of interviews in maybe 80s and watched a video (in bed with madonna) I think and wasn’t impressed with the attitude towards people ,she reminds me a bit of a bully.

insight
18 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

This isn't my opinion by any means I just noticed over time that people show a strong dislike for her

Im young so no I wasn't around when Madonna was talking over but I always admired what she stood for and her impact even though I don't know her that well. But why do so many people and some little monsters dislike Madonna? Did she do anything wrong?

Educate me its a genuine question im just wondering 

What people are you talking about? Flakes, bigots and uneducated folk?

Justin Drew Bieber

I don’t dislike her at all, but I feel like most of her fans are very hostile. (Especially putyourpawsdown)

Ronnie

I respected her a lot when she was a forward thinking, controversial trendsetter. Now, she's a trend riding, clout chasing, generic artist who is uninteresting. So sad.

XxBones

Well hate is a strong word and I am younger too so I didn’t grow up with her but I just see her as being mean. I think it’s more so that I can’t relate to her. So I just block her out mentally. But everyone likes different things. 

Archived