Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people hate Madonna

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

All this comments with ppl dont like successful woman. Lmao. Madonna doesnt like other successful women:ladyhaha: and thats the reason i dislike her not hate her. Her whole attitude "im better thn everyone"is a put off tbh. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, vixdean said:

An “awful” album that led to a tour that grossed $344.04 million, making it the second best selling tour of all time after her own Sticky and Sweet Tour.

Idc if the tour grossed a billion, MDNA is still terrible, just like Hard Candy, which was a laughable attempt to ride on the Timbaland wave..
Great tours, terrible albums. 

And no, my perception on her is not based on anything false, it's based on what I've seen from her, specially when it comes to rudeness. Shading a younger artist throughout a whole tour, delaying a concert to start for hours, which is something she does constantly, and not being able to deal when she was booed (rightfully), not having any kind of interaction with her fans, and many other things. 

I still listen to her music and buy her albums, so don't be mad cause I don't put her on a pedestal and praise her as a flawless goddess, cause she's not. But I take her good with her bad, and that's it. 

4 hours ago, srslyepic19 said:

towards gays/trans

Madonna already did more for gay community in past than most, she was loud about gay rights in 80s when it was not popular! Gaga was in kindergarden and other stars was in their closet, so dont even try to come for Madonna when it comes gay rights! And dont worry about Madonna fans it not your business!

HuffsAhoy

*puts rose colored stan glasses on*

Most of the hate stems from misogynists who can't stand seeing a powerful, successful, woman killing it for 39 years. 

*takes rose colored stan glasses off*

In many ways, Madonna (for all her artistic genius) can be a very polarizing and off-putting woman with her attitude. Sometimes its warranted and other times its not, but she's human and we all have our diva moments. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

3 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Madonna doesnt like other successful women

Yeah thats why Madonna's Maveric give contract to Alanis Morissette and discover one of the biggest talent's in 90s. She dosen't like other female artist that why she was working with Britney Spears, Milley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa and praise all those ladies :trollga:

ariana-grande-madonna.jpg?w=1020&h=574&f

EaBk9kpTURBXy8yMzJiMzRhODIxNWMzYTNiNjIzN

FameHookah

She's a narcisistic evil and nasty person.

Her old sonns are amazing tho, such a shame.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
25 minutes ago, proxy said:

Yeah thats why Madonna's Maveric give contract to Alanis Morissette and discover one of the biggest talent's in 90s. She dosen't like other female artist that why she was working with Britney Spears, Milley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa and praise all those ladies :trollga:

ariana-grande-madonna.jpg?w=1020&h=574&f

EaBk9kpTURBXy8yMzJiMzRhODIxNWMzYTNiNjIzN

She was threatened by gaga she sees these girlies as her cute subordinates, gaga was a direct threat to her "throne"

WTF is MDNA

RahrahWitch

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate her but I do dislike her attitude, She gives off a bad vibe to me.

13 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She was threatened by gaga she sees these girlies as her cute subordinates, gaga was a direct threat to her "throne"

Oh please, Britney Spears was huuuuge and is an Icon, and you are the one who direspect talent of those ladies here, but you can belive in your propaganda of hate! Madonna also did this SNL with Gaga since you all don't want to remember :bye:

JusKeepBreathin
16 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I respected her a lot when she was a forward thinking, controversial trendsetter. Now, she's a trend riding, clout chasing, generic artist who is uninteresting. So sad.

Madame X was sooooooo trend riding. 

gaga thoughts GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FameHookah
1 minute ago, proxy said:

Oh please, Britney Spears was huuuuge and is an Icon, and you are the one who direspect talent of those ladies here, but you can belive in your propaganda of hate! Madonna also did this SNL with Gaga since you all don't want to remember :bye:

No, brit was never as iconic (in a controversial way) as Madonna she was more of a nice pg pop icon.

But Gaga was really close at her first 2 albums tho, then she decided to reference madonna a lot more and she got pissed.

Im not delusional i know gaga took a lot inspo from her, but her attitude was nasty, and not just to gaga she's known as a evil person in the industry, ask cher..

WTF is MDNA

Anveeroy
57 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She's a narcisistic evil and nasty person.

not so Gaga fan of you

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

HeavyMetalLover10
17 hours ago, dimitristhe said:

They say she is a bitch, a diva, a rude and egoistic person. She has an attitude, which is not a bad thing in my opinion. She has the same attitude at her peak, so what changed at people minds? The real problem is her age and her unapologetic behaviour. Ageism is the problem, not Madonna. I really admire for not giving up and continue to make art that she loves.

Cher is still at it and no one seems to really talk about her tho…

vixdean
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

No, brit was never as iconic (in a controversial way) as Madonna she was more of a nice pg pop icon.

But Gaga was really close at her first 2 albums tho, then she decided to reference madonna a lot more and she got pissed.

Im not delusional i know gaga took a lot inspo from her, but her attitude was nasty, and not just to gaga she's known as a evil person in the industry, ask cher..

This Cher? 

rs_1024x759-180924044841-1024-Madonna-Ch

madonna-and-cher-shade-rex-ftr-1.jpg?w=6

lmao

Old divas always dragged each other. That’s a feature of diva-like behaviour. 

If Madonna was such an evil person, why would every A-Lister that matters go to Madonna’s Oscar’s party each year and be friends with her?

Compared to lots of really evil people in this fanbase (based on some really nasty comments made here), Madonna is a saint (as per her name) 😄 

And regarding Gaga being really close to achieving what Madonna had in her first albums, go check each others sales, hits and tour numbers. Not even close.

Image-like, very close, which is why I also loved Gaga from the moment she came to the scene. She brought back the concepts, the visuals, and the staging that Madonna originated. 

But success-wise no other female artist yet came close to Madonnamania in the 80s and 90s.

Archived