Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Dua Lipa's Tour Probably being delayed

noa234

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, noa234 said:

i feel u, but it really seems all big artists moved their tours to 2022 just to be on the safe side no?

who is still touring later this year? 

Dua was the only one, but you never know what will happen with the virus in the winter of 2022 so why just not tour Europe only for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, another year till she performs, jeez, by that time she must've released her new album already

Teletubby

10 new dates

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

alsemanche

Really wanna go to a france date but it's not worth paying for travel + accommodation + food in Paris /Lyon so meh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Really wanna go to a france date but it's not worth paying for travel + accommodation + food in Paris /Lyon so meh 

Future Nostalgia is worth it :vegas: I envy you guys from Europe who must probably just take a train to wherever she’s supposed to perform. I would have to take a 2-3hours flight here in Brazil!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Future Nostalgia is worth it :vegas: I envy you guys from Europe who must probably just take a train to wherever she’s supposed to perform. I would have to take a 2-3hours flight here in Brazil!

I wish I were European :bradley: I'm just travelling to France next summer for vacation and will see a few concerts in June but I won't be in Paris so I'll have to book yet another room + tickets for transport if I wanna see Dua, which won't be cheap :selena: We very rarely get any big names in my country lmao

nightadieu
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It’s not like every city is a 1 hour drive away :D even by taking the train it easily takes 2-3 hours, oftentimes longer than that

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

It’s not like every city is a 1 hour drive away :D even by taking the train it easily takes 2-3 hours, oftentimes longer than that

I’m assuming it’s not as expensive as flights, that’s what I meant! :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

The most shocking part about it for me was how easy it is to cross borders :wtfga: We went from Paris to Luxembourg and it was so casual I was shook

2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The most shocking part about it for me was how easy it is to cross borders :wtfga: We went from Paris to Luxembourg and it was so casual I was shook

That's why Europe is the best continent of the world!

I going to the new Amsterdam date, it's just a 10 min metro ride for me to get to the venue.

desnorteio

Does anyone knows about stage details ir rumours about the tour? I was hoping to find a forum/fanpage as good as gagadaily, but for Dua. Does anyone know?

Archived