Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Adele's upcoming 4th album is reportedly "amazing" and dropping " very soon

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

ed sheeran and lorde really are though 

It could be interesting if Ed, Lorde, Adele, Beyonce, Rihanna + Drake release their albums before Sept. 30 (it is eligibility date for Grammy 2021):stalkga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

Those articles have been coming out since 2019, I ain’t believe them until Mr.S confirms a date :cyanlights:

A MESS

"very soon" they cursed her y'all

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

gypsy101
24 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

It could be interesting if Ed, Lorde, Adele, Beyonce, Rihanna + Drake release their albums before Sept. 30 (it is eligibility date for Grammy 2021):stalkga:

it would be a cultural reset tbh

Anderson123

I can’t believe this is not out yet lol. I have a feeling this is going to be better than 25 but not as great as 21 but has the potential to be given Adele’s divorce and everything that has happened in her life so far. I hope this is her strongest project. 

CautiousLurker

Has it really been 6 years? I'm old :toofunny:

Anyway, can't wait for Slaydele to make a dance record and serve choreo :lolly:

Wet Fire

I want an album full of bops like Rumour Has It and Send My Love. And obviously with a monstrous single like RITD/Hello.

Butters Stotch

I really hope she does something different.  Whatever it is, I'm gonna love it, but I wish she did some uptempo music.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Thomas P

I know this sounds kinda stupid, but Adele hasn’t been missed in my books.

This isn’t meant as a dig at her AT ALL, but rather high praise to how culturally significant her albums are. 21 and 25 were so all encompassing and such massive events that the ripples of each were felt years after release.

It honestly feels like it’s been a year since new Adele music has come out for me, even though I know it’s been 6.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ajmsamuel
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Bye bye Chromatica Remixed :bear:

I forgot about it :ladyhaha:

kindest regards

Economy

Yazzzzz just like they said 3 years ago its amazing anf coming "soon". Adele really outdoes Gaga :giveup:

Also while im sure Adele wont release trash, im not phased by comments saying something is "amazing" anymore cuz really... what else are they gonna say? That its bad? :rip:

Archived