💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow (Live) surpassed Alejandro on Youtube

lanadelgagabitc

Featured Posts

lanadelgagabitc

One of the most iconic live performance of her surpassed the iconic european-latin-american hit

Shallow (live) now is her 4th most viewed video on youtube after Bad Romance, Shallow , and Poker Face

G U C C I

This performance really is incredible! They way they had the whole world talking about them for weeks :bradley:

I don't understand how some artists can have sh!t videos with billons of views and Gaga can put out incredible videos like Alejandro, Judas, Marry The Night, etc and them have such a low number views!! The lack of taste is ridiculous. 

Lucas
49 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I don't understand how some artists can have sh!t videos with billons of views and Gaga can put out incredible videos like Alejandro, Judas, Marry The Night, etc and them have such a low number views!! The lack of taste is ridiculous. 

It's sadly a proof that popularity > talent

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, G U C C I said:

This performance really is incredible! They way they had the whole world talking about them for weeks :bradley:

It’s because gaga usually has her best music videos be too long that the gp doesn’t rewatch it or because they are used for songs that aren’t even singles like 911 and John Wayne. 

Archived