Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Petition for Sour Candy music video

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Kadikaado
39 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Petition doesn't work, fam. Don't we learn that already with ARTPOP petition?

Do you really live in the same reality as us? She acknowledged it and was in talks with DJWS, she won't drop an album in a second, it takes time. All we know is she realised the public still love it and it's more than enough, also it's there for the label to see we still care about Sour Candy!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
22 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Do you really live in the same reality as us? She acknowledged it and was in talks with DJWS, she won't drop an album in a second, it takes time. All we know is she realised the public still love it and it's more than enough, also it's there for the label to see we still care about Sour Candy!

she said thanks, she didn't say she will release it. Can you read between the lines? Because what she said is as blunt as she can. That record is not coming out, fam. Be realistic.

and on recent interview with EW, DJWS said he is busy doing record with someone else right now. 
Also in the same interview, he said that he is not even sure himself if Part 2 actually exist at all. All he got are just demos. (Or in his words; "are done or in the phases of being done."), It is not something that is already polished. And no way Gaga have time at all to go back for some cute fan project, much less to an era that bring a lot of pain to her. 

"There wasn't another record ready to release right away. It was either going to be enough records to be two records or enough for one, and it turned out to be one. It still holds up. [But] it's not like, "This is a good song! Let's put it on the internet!" You have to send it to the whole factory."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

itsmebuddy

We need to stop with these petitions. One was enough, it just makes us look pushy and unappreciative. Do I want another music video? Yes of course, but i’m sure if Gaga wanted to do one, she would’ve by now.

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, GagasEarCondom said:

This is long I apologize

Im honestly thinking something is going on with her maybe mentally behind the scenes after the dog thing she might be paranoid

She wouldn't just give up and waste Interscopes time again

They'll cut her funds to $30 if she does this again

Think about it Gaga had way to much planned and invested to just drop it

Thats alot of money and peoples time wasted

I know she was busy getting into character for Gucci and other stuff but now that shes back shes been doing promo once more for BTW so when thats done I think she'll resume back to Chromatica (yes I still have hope) Shes not just going to keep dropping Vinyl after Vinyl with nothing behind it

This remix album is going to reignite the era so we should just wait a little longer

The Act II petition was about allowing Interscope to let her release the follow up of ARTPOP and to grab their attention and according to the short Radiohead interview we got from DJSW its pretty much confirmed everyone is aware of the demand but Gaga has other projects right now but we got the attention of her record label and they seemed on board and so did Gaga

At this rate I think Act II will come out but on an anniversary

Yes I know its quite clowney to think like that but we got not just Gagas but everyones attention and support for her 

As much as I want a Sour Candy MV

This petition seems more like pressure to her rather than support

The Act II petition was about getting her record labels attention so she could release Act II one day 

The Act II attention has went down a little bit now but we got our goal which was to pretty much get Interscope on board to allow her to release her unreleased works that were being held back beyond her control..now we just wait to see if anything comes and Im sure something will

I hope that makes sense

No hate those are just my thoughts

For years though there’s always been an excuse as to why gaga might mentally be in a bad place to do any promo and at some point we have to  accept that she just doesn’t want to do it. It’s hard to believe that what happened to her dogs traumatised her enough to not continue the era but she’s still capable of trying to sell us things left, right and Center. Not to mention the era had stopped long before the dognap happened. 

i don’t think starting a petition would hurt. Worst case scenario she doesn’t respond and does nothing but that’s already been happening all year. 

I too am curious though with how interscope feels about her considering how often she scraps projects and cancels tours. 

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

she said thanks, she didn't say she will release it. Can you read between the lines? Because what she said is as blunt as she can. That record is not coming out, fam. Be realistic.

and on recent interview with EW, DJWS said he is busy doing record with someone else right now. 
Also in the same interview, he said that he is not even sure himself if Part 2 actually exist at all. All he got are just demos. (Or in his words; "are done or in the phases of being done."), It is not something that is already polished. And no way Gaga have time at all to go back for some cute fan project, much less to an era that bring a lot of pain to her. 

"There wasn't another record ready to release right away. It was either going to be enough records to be two records or enough for one, and it turned out to be one. It still holds up. [But] it's not like, "This is a good song! Let's put it on the internet!" You have to send it to the whole factory."

Henny, things don't work that way. She now knows we care abotu ARTPOP and it may happen, we did what we could. DJWS said they were going to have conversations and most important the record knows we care, they acknowldged it, it won't happen overnight, stop being defeatist!

GagasEarCondom
17 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

For years though there’s always been an excuse as to why gaga might mentally be in a bad place to do any promo and at some point we have to  accept that she just doesn’t want to do it. It’s hard to believe that what happened to her dogs traumatised her enough to not continue the era but she’s still capable of trying to sell us things left, right and Center. Not to mention the era had stopped long before the dognap happened. 

i don’t think starting a petition would hurt. Worst case scenario she doesn’t respond and does nothing but that’s already been happening all year. 

I too am curious though with how interscope feels about her considering how often she scraps projects and cancels tours. 

I respect your thoughts

I also wonder how her record company feels as well

For all the money they put in Chromatica she cant leave them flat again 

The good thing with the tour being pushed is that it gives her a window to make more things and as far as I know no major movie roles will interfere this year

Hopes up!

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

CautiousLurker
3 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

The fact that we really used a platform for designed for global petitions for social change to beg 5 rich women to go dance for us and make us fashun content :awkney:

That's because each of those 5 women have the scientifically proven potential to end world suffering with their respective projects, ESPECIALLY with ACT II, so it is imperative those projects come to fruition, THE WORLD LITERALLY DEPENDS ON IT :bradley:

js4754394o9823
6 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

6 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

also wonder how her record company feels as well

Interscope isn't the only place where she's getting the money anyway, every video was sponsored by a brand that she collaborated with

And the albums does well even without promo, getting billions of streams

So her label is probably fine with it

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

Interscope isn't the only place where she's getting the money anyway, every video was sponsored by a brand that she collaborated with

And the albums does well even without promo, getting billions of streams

So her label is probably fine with it

Petition for Sour Patch Kids to sponsor Sour Candy

We might get it theres hope!

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

She now knows we care abotu ARTPOP

you really think she thought her fans didn't care about ARTPOP? of course she knows. a petition to release an album she probably moved on from years ago doesn't make her suddenly realize people like the album.

Kadikaado
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

you really think she thought her fans didn't care about ARTPOP? of course she knows. a petition to release an album she probably moved on from years ago doesn't make her suddenly realize people like the album.

A petition that lead to a massive streaming and sale of her album of almost 10 years ago? An album that she was dragged down the mud for it? Yes it does!

Mother of Puppies

not me signing the petition. :cryga: :flop: (like a proper clown that I am)

(and yes I know, this doesn't lead anywhere) :huntyga: :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Healed My Heart

These petitions always make me feel icky. It's not kind to try to pressure Gaga into doing things we want, but she obviously doesn't. If she wanted to do it, she'd do it on her own. Just feels disrespectful.

She/her 💗💜💙

Archived