Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga could headline Glastonbury 2022

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

mamo

this is literally SO weird because I was just thinking yesterday about how EPIC a Gaga glastonbury set would be?!???? It's already a major event but Gaga headlining would make it even more major.

also knowing Gaga, she'd want to make it a historic live performance. I 100% know she'd bring bradley out to do shallow (considering they filmed parts of ASIB at glastonbury) and maybe even ariana for ROM? the possibilities are endless...

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

CyanDante
1 hour ago, nightadieu said:

“according”, “could possibly”, “apparently”. Y’all know what that means 🤡

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Synonyms to "soon" :selena:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Suspiria
26 minutes ago, mamo said:

this is literally SO weird because I was just thinking yesterday about how EPIC a Gaga glastonbury set would be?!???? It's already a major event but Gaga headlining would make it even more major.

also knowing Gaga, she'd want to make it a historic live performance. I 100% know she'd bring bradley out to do shallow (considering they filmed parts of ASIB at glastonbury) and maybe even ariana for ROM? the possibilities are endless...

I think you're giving her a bit much credit. If this does happen (which I doubt it will) it will probably just be a watered down version of the Chromatica Ball (which also likely won't happen). If not, it'll be Enigma.

She doesn't really seem interested in making one-off shows anymore, since almost every performance she's down since 2018 has been Enigma (Apollo, Apple Park opening, Superbowl preshow etc.)

IllusionLover

inb4 Taylor reprises her 2020 gig :billie:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

mamo
52 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I think you're giving her a bit much credit. If this does happen (which I doubt it will) it will probably just be a watered down version of the Chromatica Ball (which also likely won't happen). If not, it'll be Enigma.

She doesn't really seem interested in making one-off shows anymore, since almost every performance she's down since 2018 has been Enigma (Apollo, Apple Park opening, Superbowl preshow etc.)

No way. I actually think you're under-estimating her! the events you just mentioned at the end aren't comparable or relatively major to glastonbury.  

Glastonbury is a once in a lifetime kind of event (it's literally one of the biggest festivals in the world) and one a lot of musicians aspire of performing/headlining at. If you look at past headliners and performers, they've all curated special shows just for glastonbury. Basically it's a milestone. This is along the lines of 2017's super-bowl big imo...I'm not sure if you're from the UK or not but like it's a massive event here AND it's televised live usually on the BBC (the UK's main broadcaster) all weekend long too. 

To sum up anyway, i'm 99.9% sure if Gaga did headline hypothetically that we would get a completely original set - it's pretty much apart of music history and if I know Gaga well from the past 12+ years of being a hardcore fan, i'm sure she'd want to raise the bar and do something that hasn't been done before like the true rebel queen she is! :ally:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

FATCAT
2 hours ago, nightadieu said:

“according”, “could possibly”, “apparently”. Y’all know what that means 🤡

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

to the thread!

Batman Thumbs Up GIF

Purr more, hiss less.

BlingNotTheMusic

I mean, to be frank, she really hasn't served much for her international fans in quite a bit. They deserve this...

S0436

I’m not convinced she will even do The Chromatica Ball next year, let alone Glastonbury :crossed:

freebit

If this is true (probs not), then if there's deliberation between her and J.Lo then it's probably not a headlining spot (no offense to J.Lo).  I think she should only do Glastonbury if she's headlining

The Z
2 hours ago, G U C C I said:

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/glastonbury-festival-2022-lineup-acts-5518758

Next year will surely be a huge event. It'll be three years' of pent-up anticipation, and an opportunity to, hopefully, celebrate the end of Covid and the return of glorious, muddy normality - assuming it goes ahead, of course.

It will also, presumably, serve as a surrogate 50th anniversary celebration - that was due to take place last year but couldn't go ahead because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The event is scheduled to take place from June 22 - 26, 2022, but the question on everyone's lips is: who's going to be performing?

Lady Gaga - rumoured: "We can't rule out … organisers flexing their muscles for Lady Gaga or J Lo to head to Worthy Farm," O'Reilly says. Interesting!

I don't know that I personally would consider it a muscle flex to get JLo at Glastonbury :huh:  she doesn't strike me as the type of "musician" to attract a huge interest at a festival. I mean this isn't Coachella and even then :wtf:

The link has a long breakdown of other rumored artists and if even half of them end up playing I certainly hope Gaga is in attendance. 

Why does JLo follow Gaga everywhere:dom:

LandonM170
5 hours ago, androiduser said:

a small correction of the IG post.... in 2009 Gaga wasn't headlining at all, she was one of the performers on the "Other " stage

Yes and she still did the whole TFB 2.0 god we love a queen!!

LandonM170
3 hours ago, mamo said:

No way. I actually think you're under-estimating her! the events you just mentioned at the end aren't comparable or relatively major to glastonbury.  

Glastonbury is a once in a lifetime kind of event (it's literally one of the biggest festivals in the world) and one a lot of musicians aspire of performing/headlining at. If you look at past headliners and performers, they've all curated special shows just for glastonbury. Basically it's a milestone. This is along the lines of 2017's super-bowl big imo...I'm not sure if you're from the UK or not but like it's a massive event here AND it's televised live usually on the BBC (the UK's main broadcaster) all weekend long too. 

To sum up anyway, i'm 99.9% sure if Gaga did headline hypothetically that we would get a completely original set - it's pretty much apart of music history and if I know Gaga well from the past 12+ years of being a hardcore fan, i'm sure she'd want to raise the bar and do something that hasn't been done before like the true rebel queen she is! :ally:

Time to bring out my Coachella 2.0 set for to do! Do yall want it? It is 27 songs for the amazing-ness!

Archived