Ed Sheeran shares snippet and teases music video for "Bad Habits"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, nightadieu said:

He recently posted a TikTok with a preview of the song for those interested:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdrLaa2G/

Sounds like a SUMMER SMASH. 

I genuinely don’t understand the often irrational hatred for this man and his music.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavender blonde

Not bad, quite catchy, but very generic. He can do much better imo

But the aesthetics are... terrible :laughga:

Jose P
9 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Sounds really good and poppy. Those who made fun of it are probably gonna eat their words and love it so much. Ed coming for the gay clubs.

laugh share GIF

A gay club that plays Ed Sheeran doesn’t deserve to be called a gay club 

gagaxsebert

His voice sounds completely different to his other songs in that snippet. Is it just me? :what:

Not a fan of him but this isn’t as bland as he normal is, I’ll give credit where it’s due. But this is just an Abel ripoff & radio will play it to sh*t so I’ll end up hating it. 

Used to be HighRoad

Stephen
9 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Sounds really good and poppy. Those who made fun of it are probably gonna eat their words and love it so much. Ed coming for the gay clubs.

laugh share GIF

This is very delusional :bear: the gays do not like ed sheeran and it will not be playing in the gay clubs lol. Just bc you like him doesn't mean we do :ladyhaha: he's popular because of str8 people. 

tylerjs

Sorry but it just sounds so boring…he hyped some kind of reinvention and it sounds like any other song of his? Which is pretty standard, nothing exceptional. He seems nice enough and to each their own but I cannot stomach his music, and the “aesthetic” he’s trying to pull off for the video is…a reach at best :selena:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

LastNight

The song sounds like something written for Bieber that he ended up keeping for himself, he even sounds a bit like him. I like it though - seems like a generic catchy bop, but I like that for summer so it works for me! 

PartySick

Goddammit. I already know by that snippet that this song will be played five times an hour on the radio :saladga:

🖤

PartySick
24 minutes ago, gagaxsebert said:

radio will play it to sh*t so I’ll end up hating it. 

Me with most chart slayers :rip:

I used to like Levitating, Save Your Tears, Blinding Lights, etc but I listen to the radio all day at work and I just wish those songs were never written now tbh :selena:

🖤

GagasEarCondom
37 minutes ago, Stephen said:

This is very delusional :bear: the gays do not like ed sheeran and it will not be playing in the gay clubs lol. Just bc you like him doesn't mean we do :ladyhaha: he's popular because of str8 people. 

I cant wait for Perfect (Chromatica Remix)

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Babba the Hutt

When people said that Ed would be instantly forgiven and praised IF the song was a "bop" days ago when this look was announced, they were absolutely correct.

C1trus
On 6/16/2021 at 7:47 PM, COOOK said:
Snippet of the song:

I swear the last time I saw this snippet his suit was red. But now it's pink? :shocked:

Spoiler

Kindness punk is not safe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR86agGpf_epEWgLm2pGlx

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived