💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran shares snippet and teases music video for "Bad Habits"

COOOK

Featured Posts

flyaway
3 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Well I definitely did not expect this for his comeback at all.. I wonder what his fanbase is thinking about it

Well, his fanbase are the soccer moms, so probably they will eat it up because it's Ed Sheeran and he sings lovely songs.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
8 minutes ago, lavender blonde said:

Why are straight men so obsessed with Joker?? :interestinga:

Why is this a "straight men" thing? :selena: 

I love Joker :giveup: 

🖤👹

lavender blonde
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Well, I like the movie too, but I noticed many straight men OBSESS over it. Even in music industry - The Weeknd, MGK and now Ed

6 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Well, his fanbase are the soccer moms, so probably they will eat it up because it's Ed Sheeran and he sings lovely songs.

I'm not sure it's going to be lovely this time :selena:

Not another white artist stealing from a black artist and thinking they’re cool :bear: I mean, he already copied Cheap Thrills on his last lead single so I guess stealing is not new for him. 

COOOK
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

y’all wanted more from a male pop star and you got it.

48 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Wait... you guys are really hypocritical. You drag him (and other male artists) for 'giving nothing' yet mock him when he steps it up and delivers something new.

Whether you like what you see, you can't deny it's a completely new look and tone for Ed. I give him credit for venturing out his comfort zone - it shows an ambition and fire that I admire in pop artists. It's exciting to watch an artist evolve and I hope the song doesn't disappoint. 

47 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Exactly. 

It's good to see a male artist stepping out of his comfort zone and doing something different to what he usually does. It will be interesting to see how his new era unfolds. 

I agree on all this, and props to him for doing that for himself and his craft. But note that this comes precisely from someone who's been on a high horse since Shape Of You, even claiming to be above his industry peers, so it's no surprise that a magnifying glass is being put on his every move, and this imagery is a clear rip-off/parody/cosplay of someone who had huge success with a very specific look tied to it. He doesn't deserve the hate, but he honestly deserves to be clocked for that. Hopefully the song will sound new, fresh and unique.

OMonster
57 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

He really is delivering something new, no one has done this in the last year. You're absolutely right!

Hide contents

Oh wait..

t7iz1nh188k51.jpg

Something new for him. That's the point I was making. But yes, I do agree it's clearly inspired by The Weeknd and that's right to recognise. But a lot of the criticism on here isn't about 'copying', it's about dragging him for daring to venture away from his usual look... despite calling for that exact thing. 

subtext / fantasy

GucciGa

Oh I love how much y'all are gonna hate the next few months of his new releases 😈😈😈😈

😇

GucciGa
32 minutes ago, COOOK said:

even claiming to be above his industry peers,

He never said he was "above" his peers

😇

Sorcerer

If someone I stan have done something like this The Weeknd rehash, I would immediately unstan :ladyhaha:

Pennywise
54 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm revoking your gay card at this moment. CANCELLEDT :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Reality
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'm revoking your gay card at this moment. CANCELLEDT :triggered:

Okay Pennywise 

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

🖤👹

• COOOK changed the title to Ed Sheeran shares snippet and teases music video for "Bad Habits"

Archived