💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran shares snippet and teases music video for "Bad Habits"

COOOK

Featured Posts

OMonster

Wait... you guys are really hypocritical. You drag him (and other male artists) for 'giving nothing' yet mock him when he steps it up and delivers something new.

Whether you like what you see, you can't deny it's a completely new look and tone for Ed. I give him credit for venturing out his comfort zone - it shows an ambition and fire that I admire in pop artists. It's exciting to watch an artist evolve and I hope the song doesn't disappoint. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
14 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

y’all wanted more from a male pop star and you got it.

Exactly. 

It's good to see a male artist stepping out of his comfort zone and doing something different to what he usually does. It will be interesting to see how his new era unfolds. 

JaysAMess
16 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Wait... you guys are really hypocritical. You drag him (and other male artists) for 'giving nothing' yet mock him when he steps it up and delivers something new.

He really is delivering something new, no one has done this in the last year. You're absolutely right!

Spoiler

Oh wait..

t7iz1nh188k51.jpg

MadreMonster
31 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

y’all wanted more from a male pop star and you got it.

Well, The Weeknd already did this so :ladyhaha:

We didn’t mean copy and paste.

Galagala

The promo looks promising and exciting. It's like they're welcoming back a king of the industry.

Agunimon

you guys love hating on him for no reason. he's on stage with a guitar and he's boring. he has a harley quinn / weeknd inspired teaser to his new era and you still make fun of him. if this was a teaser for a mpg you'd be all over it.

JaysAMess
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

you guys love hating on him for no reason. he's on stage with a guitar and he's boring. he has a harley quinn / weeknd inspired teaser to his new era and you still make fun of him. if this was a teaser for a mpg you'd be all over it.

I'm not a fan of Ed or his music but we should give him credit for the fact that he can stand on stage, or headline a festival with just a guitar and completely dominate a crowd, it's impressive and not many others could do that.

Reality
31 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Whether you like what you see, you can't deny it's a completely new look and tone for Ed. I give him credit for venturing out his comfort zone - it shows an ambition and fire that I admire in pop artists. It's exciting to watch an artist evolve and I hope the song doesn't disappoint. 

I’ve learned that people don’t really believe in what they say and that they just say whatever it is they want to get reputation points.

I mean, I’m not totally sold on this yet, but I agree with you. At least he’s doing something different. 

🃏🖤👹

MANiCURE 6
3 minutes ago, flyaway said:

So ready for After Habits

Can't wait for his next single 'Glaring Luminosity' :ladyhaha:

Well I definitely did not expect this for his comeback at all.. I wonder what his fanbase is thinking about it

• COOOK changed the title to Ed Sheeran shares snippet and teases music video for "Bad Habits"

Archived