💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

My Latest Drawing of Gaga from the 'Rain on Me' Video

championfilm

Featured Posts

championfilm

Here's my latest drawing of Gaga from the music video for 'Rain on Me'

I hope you guys like it! Also, if you wanna watch more of my drawing videos, please go check put my TikTok account @championfilm1996

Helxig

Everything you draw is just amazing. I know I've sucked up to you before and it's probably annoying, but I'm always in awe when you post :flutter:  I zoom in and look at all the fine details and wonder 'how does somebody even do that?' The answer is talent!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

championfilm
Just now, Helxig said:

Everything you draw is just amazing. I know I've sucked up to you before and it's probably annoying, but I'm always in awe when you post :flutter:  I zoom in and look at all the fine details and wonder 'how does somebody even do that?' The answer is talent!

Thanks!!! You don't know how much I appreciate that. Every single complimet I got from people motivates me to improve and want to be better. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Gagas lil monster
13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Exactly what I was thinking! It's absolutely fantastic. The shades give me Norman Rockwell vibes (colour wise). I am so obsessed with the realism! I've never seen your artwork before so I'm excited to see more in the future! Congratulations again 

With Peace and love

championfilm
2 hours ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Exactly what I was thinking! It's absolutely fantastic. The shades give me Norman Rockwell vibes (colour wise). I am so obsessed with the realism! I've never seen your artwork before so I'm excited to see more in the future! Congratulations again 

Much appreciated. Thank you for your compliment! 

championfilm
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Oh i can still recognize your style beyomd the chibii design. 

Awwwww~ thank you for your recognition! Is it because of the way I colored it?

Killa
31 minutes ago, championfilm said:

Awwwww~ thank you for your recognition! Is it because of the way I colored it?

I still it's the technique for the colouring, that gives this textured feel, dont know dots and straight lines? loool

anywahow, plus the colour palette is always gentle as well as the the shadows and eyes. theres a bit noble but mostly nostalgic feel in you drawings?

WORLDofGAGA

Amazing as always, really reflect the emotion and grit of that scene. Love your work! :firega:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Cello

This is amazing, I love it :flutter:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

championfilm
9 hours ago, Killa said:

I still it's the technique for the colouring, that gives this textured feel, dont know dots and straight lines? loool

anywahow, plus the colour palette is always gentle as well as the the shadows and eyes. theres a bit noble but mostly nostalgic feel in you drawings?

Thanks! I appreciate that a lot :heart:

championfilm
9 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Amazing as always, really reflect the emotion and grit of that scene. Love your work! :firega:

Thank you so much :hug:

championfilm
7 hours ago, TheDreamking said:

This is really beautiful! What medium did you use? 

Thank you! I used these colored pencils:

248128_00_master_art.jpg

championfilm
7 hours ago, Cello said:

This is amazing, I love it :flutter:

Thank youuu :kiss:

Archived