🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

politics

Israel Bombs Gaza again after “ceasefire”

Featured Posts

OCD
5 minutes ago, Rumors said:

This ain't it, doll. Once you understand that people on internet forum cannot be terrorists just because they support human lives, maybe you can talk clearer. You don't pray for peace, you pray for your daily dose of Gaga escapism because yourself know how ****ed up the situation is. The difference is that, sane people clearly understand that the main culprit is neither the civilians of both countries, it's the ones that actually hold power and have enough resources to keep doing so. In an even clearer picture, Israeli government has an internationally recognized government which made it possible to have a big military force. It's much more professionally organized than whatever Hamas or other actual terrorists on terrain could convince themselves to be. You failed to recognize the brutality of your government, or maybe you simply don't want to accept it because deep down you believe that only Jews have the right over Israel land, no one else can live with you. Stop immediately throwing anti-Semitic accusations to people, because all we want in this forum is for your country's ****in war to end so no more lives will be lost from both Israel and Palestine.

I agree that my interest never was talking about my government as I try to control it as much as I can during election.

I do not agree people online can't be terrorists, as nowadays we know of limitless amount of situations people get support and inspiration for terrorism online, and I respect in fear the power of a written word.

My government to my taste- of which I've failed to mention, is frankly not doing enaugh.

Have yourself two wars in person, couple of soldier friends and couple of citizen friends dieing, and one friends bodys kidnapped to this day (among others you weren't friends with, and you don't know, but can imagine having yours).

I'm in a different position, and as much as I adore lives of all humans, you don't want to hear my heart talks. I live it everyday and you have absolutely no right to even think about talking about how I escape, or assume anything about me, or anyone you don't know. And tho your comment was polite and full with good intentions to a mature conversation which I find is rare and really appreciate, I have to say that that's super rich. 

You can not agree to my opinion that GagaDaily should be GagaDaily, and that ElJazeerah should be ElJazeerah, but I won't argue about that, it's definitely not worth it for me, and pointless. 

I wish for peace, regardless of what you assume, peace is one of the many names of my god, and I have the absolutely godly right to hope for better existence to all people according to my complicated point of view, religion and despite the obstacles we've dealt with, are dealing with, and will be dealing with, even when I'm long gone celebrating my love to my friends I miss so much in the afterlife. 

Peace and Love.

• Like 1
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• E MO TION

• Baby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/6/15/israel-launches-air-raids-on-gaza-palestinian-security-sources New government, same fascist Genocidal behavior.   

Colonial terrorism, nothing less. The way the media is still framing it as an "11-day war with Hamas" is so twisted.

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, an

OCD
26 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I love how you checked all the usual Zionist argument boxes: anti-Semitism, "matters they think they know something about", Hamas, pinkwashing, "one-sided evil comments", "offended me personally".
There is no peace as long as there is a colonial state (your state, if that wasn't clear) committing genocide and ethnic cleansing, nor as long as it keeps getting brushed under the rug and painted as anything else by so many people. Israel and peace are antonyms. And lots of Israelis have stopped trying not because they don't want to engage with what you are so insistent on calling anti-Semitism. They gave up because your narrative is falling apart and you know it. People aren't blind anymore, and regurgitating the same ideas over and over again won't convince them anymore. Unfortunately for you, the world is waking up to the crimes of Israel and while progress is slow, it's there. You can continue pinkwashing Israel's crimes too and painting Palestine as the worst place on earth to be for a homophobe, but that too isn't flying with a lot of queer people anymore. You can continue painting Palestinians are horrible people all you want to (and don't even try to say you didn't, you very clearly mentioned the "population"), but that won't fly either. Social media is right there, all it takes is a couple of seconds to find proof that 1. contradicts everything you say and 2. proves Israel's crimes. And sure, you can talk about positivity all you want, it won't change the fact that Palestinians are being ethnically cleansed every day by your beloved Israel. It also won't change people's energy to keep fighting back against that on whatever platform they can, including GGD.

And thanks for commenting here so I can add you to the ever-growing list of Zionists on my ignore list. Not because I can't argue against you, but because every single comment that has been posted by a Zionist on this and other thread is exactly the same and I have already argued against all of them.  

Thank you for your preservation, you all-knowing judge (mature judge, needless to say)

Your bias pov antisemitic-in-disguise and willing to not learn anything by forcing yourself on conversations as the final word, won't be missed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
ARTPOP
1 hour ago, OCD said:

This won't change, cause no moderator is acting on making GagaDaily less GazaDaily,

:flop: The fact that Israelis can’t take any criticism and still cry being offended by anything and call it antisemitism while people are dying says a lot. Don’t reply to me

• LMAO 1
Baby
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

because every single comment that has been posted by a Zionist on this and other thread is exactly the same

And it just proves to you that we have no reason to lie to you.

2 hours ago, Rumors said:

only Jews have the right over Israel land, no one else can live with you

This is not true, read the Israeli Declaration of Independence.  And I am living with muslim people, we have same rights, paying rent and studying at the same university.

2 hours ago, Rumors said:

because all we want in this forum is for your country's ****in war to end so no more lives will be lost from both Israel and Palestine.

It's nice that we want it to end but it is not that simple. I wish it will end soon. Peace and love 🙌

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
  • Thanks 1
ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, Baby said:

And it just proves to you that we have no reason to lie to you.

It proves that are you reciting answers handed in by your brainwashing government that is thriving by creating division and using power of fear. 

• LMAO 1
Baby
5 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

It proves that are you reciting answers handed in by your brainwashing government that is thriving by creating division and using power of fear. 

I have not supported my government for 10 years and so has the Israeli media.  So I have no idea what you're talking about.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
  • Thanks 1
PartySick
3 hours ago, OCD said:

This won't change, cause no moderator is acting on making GagaDaily less GazaDaily

Apologies, I've pointed this out before that if there is one issue we have with this topic here it's that pro-Israel voices are kind of drowned out.

Though most mods are either pro-Palestine, pro-Some-Coexisting-Solution, or haven't expressed an opinion on the subject either way, we do take action on actual anti-Semitism and posts that call for violence or harm to be done to others. You might have seen us be accused of being pro-Israel for that :laughga:

If you want to give some critique or raise some concerns, feel free to make a Support thread. Regardless, your posts and perspective are welcome here :kara:

I love to tour 🤌🏼
  • Thanks 3
Bambino
6 hours ago, OCD said:

@E MO TIONT

I adore the fact you still make an effort replying to this forums obsessed biased antisemitic threads. 

Lots of us Israelis have just stopped trying, letting them compliment one another with affirmations about matters they think they know something about. This won't change, cause no moderator is acting on making GagaDaily less GazaDaily, and I'm honestly not investing anymore in this community as I once did, some people here are just not worthy of anything good we put out, especially when suggesting one sided evil comments and de-legitimate our country, our ethnic, religion, and our right to simply be. Too bad for them everyone who tried for different excuses to wipe us, failed to do so.

Having to visit here during the recent war, while going in and out shelters, dealing with all the chaos and seeing the comments here offended me personally to the point, and I stand behind it, I wish anyone who wrote one sided Gaza propaganda or any antizionist comment, a one way ticket to Gaza, during peace times, just for the fun of learning about the population, Hammas, and the Islamic moderate rules there specifically for the Queer community.

I, one again, pray for peace regardless of the kind wishes of destruction from terrorists, supporters, and talkbackists here, and for this forum to be once again - my Gaga and music pure escapism it once has been, where you find only positive people accepting and being accepted by each other.

Don't you dare call us antisemitic or you'll get reported and for a good reason. We've made it clear for millions of time that the issue isn't the religion of Judaism, it's the ideology of the zionism. Not all Jews are zionist and not all zionists are Jews. Luckily, the world, including many people on here, have begun to understand this so you're not fooling anyone by making them think they're being antisemitic when defending Palestine or pointing out Israel's war crimes and atrocities.

Y'all stopped trying, and it's noticeable tbh, because as stated above, the world is beginning to understand that this isn't a two-sided conflict; this isn't violence; this isn't just a bunch of people wanting to return to a holy land. The international community is shifting towards the oppressed side; who are the Palestinians. It's obvious that you can't stand that either so now that your cards are failing, including the antisemitism card, you're trying to look for other sides of the story to show how horrible the situation in Gaza is if you compare it to Israel; e.g. manipulating the story by using the LGBTQ+ situation.

The UAE is against LGBTQ+ community and it's criminalized to be queer there as well, but those people are Israel's bffs now aren't they? :classy:

Oh, and we're sorry for any inconvenience made. There are Palestinian families being killed and completely wiped out in Gaza due to Israeli airstrikes but what's that next to you having a bad mood being on your favorite Lady Gaga escapism while safe in a shelter because of a fire balloon? At least one side in this situation is able to find and go to a shelter. Unfortunately, the people in Gaza can't relate.

Edited by Bambino
  • Thanks 1
AddMeOnMYSPACE

My heart goes out to the Palestines. it’s probably useless (considering I’m across the globe), But I truly wish there was something I could do. 

OCD
20 hours ago, Bambino said:

Don't you dare call us antisemitic or you'll get reported and for a good reason. We've made it clear for millions of time that the issue isn't the religion of Judaism, it's the ideology of the zionism. Not all Jews are zionist and not all zionists are Jews. Luckily, the world, including many people on here, have begun to understand this so you're not fooling anyone by making them think they're being antisemitic when defending Palestine or pointing out Israel's war crimes and atrocities.

Y'all stopped trying, and it's noticeable tbh, because as stated above, the world is beginning to understand that this isn't a two-sided conflict; this isn't violence; this isn't just a bunch of people wanting to return to a holy land. The international community is shifting towards the oppressed side; who are the Palestinians. It's obvious that you can't stand that either so now that your cards are failing, including the antisemitism card, you're trying to look for other sides of the story to show how horrible the situation in Gaza is if you compare it to Israel; e.g. manipulating the story by using the LGBTQ+ situation.

The UAE is against LGBTQ+ community and it's criminalized to be queer there as well, but those people are Israel's bffs now aren't they? :classy:

Oh, and we're sorry for any inconvenience made. There are Palestinian families being killed and completely wiped out in Gaza due to Israeli airstrikes but what's that next to you having a bad mood being on your favorite Lady Gaga escapism while safe in a shelter because of a fire balloon? At least one side in this situation is able to find and go to a shelter. Unfortunately, the people in Gaza can't relate.

Wanted to comment that we have a difference in what we define as Zionist. You talk about the new antisemitic propaganda that claims Israelites and Judean native movement of the modern era for homecoming is colonialism, I am heir to an ancient family which *surprise* Zionists, as most Jews in Israel nowadays, regardless of not coming back here from nowhere (hence former citizens of Palestina Eretz Israel).

I actually did wrote it down, but I want you to know that your last words, talking about fire balloons burning fields of families here all day, just after being attacked non stop by Hammas with actual rockets, dismissing the fact terror is real at the Palestinian side, is cruel, your words about my escapism (That's a thing to burn now? That I find Gaga to be something we can all bond over with respect? Couldn't care less for you people tho) - And I, from the deepest part of my heart, wish you the same amount of tolerance and respect of self definition you give.

I'm done people, I've said what I wanted for now, and I'm back on ignoring your self-love one opinioned non-discussable celebration of bias and hate.

Wish the good hearted people with Love and Peace, as usual.

• Love 1
OCD

Both of recent attacks in Beit Lahie and Jabbalieh - are military bases, again from Palestinian resistance official comment.

Stop the lies, maybe it would stop the legitimacy for terrorists holding us and citizens of Gaza in a state of constant war.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Bambino
1 hour ago, OCD said:

Wanted to comment that we have a difference in what we define as Zionist. You talk about the new antisemitic propaganda that claims Israelites and Judean native movement of the modern era for homecoming is colonialism, I am heir to an ancient family which *surprise* Zionists, as most Jews in Israel nowadays, regardless of not coming back here from nowhere (hence former citizens of Palestina Eretz Israel).

I actually did wrote it down, but I want you to know that your last words, talking about fire balloons burning fields of families here all day, just after being attacked non stop by Hammas with actual rockets, dismissing the fact terror is real at the Palestinian side, is cruel, your words about my escapism (That's a thing to burn now? That I find Gaga to be something we can all bond over with respect? Couldn't care less for you people tho) - And I, from the deepest part of my heart, wish you the same amount of tolerance and respect of self definition you give.

I'm done people, I've said what I wanted for now, and I'm back on ignoring your self-love one opinioned non-discussable celebration of bias and hate.

Wish the good hearted people with Love and Peace, as usual.

Whoever told you that you're good at playing the role of the victim isn't your friend.

Everything you wrote so far has added absolutely nothing to the discussion. All I'm reading is a whiny complaint from a privileged person right in the middle of an ethnic cleansing situation.