Jump to content
politics

Israel Bombs Gaza again after “ceasefire”


Featured Posts

lego
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It shouldn't happen neither should fire balloons. Fire balloon aren't "praise." They ARE fire balloons meant to hurt or kill.

 

I was talking and their chant, which was praise for killing, burning alive of Palestinian child. You think that’s normal behavior? 

You literally care more about zionist “property” being damaged with these balloons than hatred and racism and their marches which are meant to provoke a response; if they call for death to arabs and their new pm said “I killed many arabs and there’s nothing wrong with that!” There’s something seriously wrong. Everyone is talking about antisemitism in west, but no one is reporting about this disgusting anti-arab racism and islamophobia. It’s normalized, and you saying “both shouldn’t happen” only after I call you out seems super insincere. Military occupation and oppression shouldn’t happen in first place. 

FreePalestine
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • alsemanche

    20

  • ARTPOP

    18

  • E MO TION

    11

  • Baby

    9

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/6/15/israel-launches-air-raids-on-gaza-palestinian-security-sources New government, same fascist Genocidal behavior.   

Colonial terrorism, nothing less. The way the media is still framing it as an "11-day war with Hamas" is so twisted.

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, an

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, lego said:

 

I was talking and their chant, which was praise for killing, burning alive of Palestinian child. You think that’s normal behavior? 

You literally care more about zionist “property” being damaged with these balloons than hatred and racism and their marches which are meant to provoke a response; if they call for death to arabs and their new pm said “I killed many arabs and there’s nothing wrong with that!” There’s something seriously wrong. Everyone is talking about antisemitism in west, but no one is reporting about this disgusting anti-arab racism and islamophobia. It’s normalized, and you saying “both shouldn’t happen” only after I call you out seems super insincere. Military occupation and oppression shouldn’t happen in first place. 

I already said it isn't normal behavior. Neither is fire balloons. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Baby

I read your comments and I'm just ashamed.  You're so not in the right direction and you're so blind to the situation ... it's so easy to talk on the internet, sit on the couch and say things like you're living it.  I'm just disappointed with the people here in the forum.  I have never in my life experienced cyberbullying as I experience it here.  This is not the solution people.  You have gone so far from the reality of the Palestinians and the Israelis.  And if there is a Palestinian here who reads this, I feel sorry for you and me, truly and sincerely.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphasic
9 hours ago, E MO TION said:

It's funny cause you completely left out the fact that Israel attacked Gaza after terrorists sent fire ballons to Israel

Who are the terrorists here in this situation? Why are we calling one side "terrorists"? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
iamlost481516

If your "woke" world view relies on the ethnic cleansing of Israel and it's Jews to support Palestine then you have a problem. 

I hope you all realize that this is a website about Lady Gaga. The same woman who said "The world view of Israel is just not reality. It’s in a beautiful place, the people are in good spirits.” Gaga supports Israel. Bye.

:fthis::fthis:

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
9 hours ago, E MO TION said:

I've been, many times through the years, locked inside my house and couldn't go anywhere because Hamas fired rockets that could kill me, once bombing my school actually.

 

9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

my entire country was bombed by Israel, endless people were massacred, we wouldn't there to leave the house in case they decide to bomb us out of nowhere, they bombed the bridge I used to pass over every day to go to school, they almost bombed by village because a group of guys dared have a picnic at night in their own hometown next to their own church, not to mention the flyers they used to drop from warplanes threatening that they might bomb us, to this day we are terrorized on the daily by Israeli warplane that illegally fly over us, and that just SOME of the ways in which Israel affected me and still affects me every day.

It's honestly heartbreaking that you guys and people like you are caught in this conflict and experience so much pain and so many horrifying things. I couldn't imagine having to be worried about rockets, fire balloons, etc coming down on my home. Please stay safe :kara:

Grab my crotch, twist my knees, then I'm through. Mike's bad, I'm bad, who are you?
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Baby said:

I have never in my life experienced cyberbullying as I experience it here.

Poor you. I am sure the children dying in Gaza are ok dying now  that you are “bullied” :(

Write it on your wishlist to your American politicians who give u free tax money to bomb children, maybe they can block any information that exposes your government ;)

Edited by Aphroditus
Link to post
Share on other sites
Baby
Just now, Aphroditus said:

Poor you. I am sure the children dying in Gaza are ok dying now  that you are “bullied” :(

Ok whatever..

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
6 minutes ago, iamlost481516 said:

Gaga supports Israel

She doesn't support violence though. If I had to hazard a guess, she does (or would, idk how much thought she's put into it) support the one state solution with Israel and Palestine both sharing the land and a government with representation of both people living in peace.

There's zero chance she's ok with rockets flying in either direction for any reason.

Grab my crotch, twist my knees, then I'm through. Mike's bad, I'm bad, who are you?
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP
8 minutes ago, iamlost481516 said:

If your "woke" world view relies on the ethnic cleansing of Israel and it's Jews to support Palestine then you have a problem. 

I hope you all realize that this is a website about Lady Gaga. The same woman who said "The world view of Israel is just not reality. It’s in a beautiful place, the people are in good spirits.” Gaga supports Israel. Bye.

:fthis::fthis:

Yeah..no 

I don’t care who she supports, I am not a robot, I think and make opinions based on my experiences and experiences of people I meet. 
 

Gaga is not God, she is human who could have bad judgment. (Working woth Rkelly for example)

Also, all you guys using anti jewish fake narrative should just stop it. It doesn’t work anymore

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP
21 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Who are the terrorists here in this situation? Why are we calling one side "terrorists"? 

Because they are brainwashed that Israel is somehow impossible for doing anything wrong. Scary how many people are brainwashed to believe that. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
dit

Yall...we need to contact our politician representatives in your district and let them know we want change. All our nations are complicit in this mess. We need to exerce some pressure on Israel. Of course Hamas is at fault in many ways as well but they are classified as terror groups and are already pressured. We need to exerce more pressureo n Hamas but we also have to pressure at least to some degree Israel and not just with words. There needs to be some tangible repercussions like temporary trade embargos etc..until they decide to comply as well. It's getting out of hand and our nations cannot remain so one sided on this issue. It's time to be more balanced and not just with words otherwise one side will continue its hegemony and the other will continue to want revenge

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

She doesn't support violence though. If I had to hazard a guess, she does (or would, idk how much thought she's put into it) support the one state solution with Israel and Palestine both sharing the land and a government with representation of both people living in peace.

There's zero chance she's ok with rockets flying in either direction for any reason.

But that is the entire reason Israel was created for the Jews. The Palestine government was terrible to them. If there is a one state system Palestine will remove the last remaining Jews in the middle east. That's is what a real ethnic cleansing looks like. Just like what happened in Yemen and other Arab countries in the middle east. 

That's what most people here want that are spreading the anti-israel propaganda. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, iamlost481516 said:

If your "woke" world view relies on the ethnic cleansing of Israel and it's Jews to support Palestine then you have a problem. 

I hope you all realize that this is a website about Lady Gaga. The same woman who said "The world view of Israel is just not reality. It’s in a beautiful place, the people are in good spirits.” Gaga supports Israel. Bye.

:fthis::fthis:

Wanting Israel to stop murdering people and stealing land is the same as “ethnic cleansing of Israel and its Jews” to you????

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The Palestine government was terrible to them. If there is a one state system Palestine will remove the last remaining Jews in the middle east. That's is what a real ethnic cleansing looks like.

The fact you always use hypothetical scenarios to justify the killing of native Palestinians. Again, Jews can have a country but you can’t give people an entire land that is inhibited and ignore the people on it. It is like giving jewish Europeans an entire country like poland with kicking out and killing the current non-jews and saying it is ok since they deserve a country. What logic is this? 
 

 Saying Israel wants peace while they are obviously doing the opposite and not recognizing Palestinians as equals is the problem. I am saying this for everyone who is sane, not you. You repeatedly ignored everything like every blind Israel apologist. Stop trying to make sense out of it since it is only makes sense for right wing extremists 

Edited by Aphroditus
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...