politics

Israel Bombs Gaza again after “ceasefire”

Featured Posts

ARTPOP
6 hours ago, dit said:

It's getting out of hand and our nations cannot remain so one sided on this issue.

This is how genocidal nationalism comes to life, when everyone turns their eyes away until it is too late. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• E MO TION

• Baby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/6/15/israel-launches-air-raids-on-gaza-palestinian-security-sources New government, same fascist Genocidal behavior.   

Colonial terrorism, nothing less. The way the media is still framing it as an "11-day war with Hamas" is so twisted.

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, an

gabeoz
9 hours ago, iamlost481516 said:

If your "woke" world view relies on the ethnic cleansing of Israel and it's Jews to support Palestine then you have a problem. 

I hope you all realize that this is a website about Lady Gaga. The same woman who said "The world view of Israel is just not reality. It’s in a beautiful place, the people are in good spirits.” Gaga supports Israel. Bye.

:fthis::fthis:

Wanting to end modern apartheid and opposing the actions of the Israeli governemnt isnt anti-semitic :awkney: and the fact that you think it is is as equally problematic. 

• Like 2
Bambino
5 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

But that is the entire reason Israel was created for the Jews. The Palestine government was terrible to them. If there is a one state system Palestine will remove the last remaining Jews in the middle east. That's is what a real ethnic cleansing looks like. Just like what happened in Yemen and other Arab countries in the middle east. 

That's what most people here want that are spreading the anti-israel propaganda. 

What about the Jews that were living in Palestine pre-1948? What about the Jews that currently live in Palestine and have Palestinian IDs? Stop spreading lies and misconceptions. Y'all just wanna turn things around to make people afraid of falling into the antisemitism trap. The problem is never with Jews or Judaisim. The problem is with Zionists; people born, living in US, UK, Poland... etc! coming to settle in Palestine at the expense of the indigenous Palestinian people.

Is colonialism so ****ing hard for you to understand? :toofunny:

• Like 1
Bambino

Y'all look at what the settlers were chanting during their flag march two days ago. You still think that you can sit and have negotiations with these people? They're out of control and fully supported and protected by the government and police.

One of them is saying "the second Nakba is coming soon." The Nakba is when the Israeli militias forced in 1948 around 500K Palestinians out of their lands and homes in what is now known as the state of Israel.

Edited by Bambino
  • Sad 1
Baby
24 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Y'all look at what the settlers were chanting during their flag march two days ago. You still think that you can sit and have negotiations with these people? They're out of control and fully supported and protected by the government and police.

One of them is saying "the second Nakba is coming soon." The Nakba is when the Israeli militias forced in 1948 around 500K Palestinians out of their lands and homes in what is now known as the state of Israel.

These stupid kids are extremly rightists people. We are all soooo ashamed of their childish behavior and the Israeli media is ashamed of it. Lucky there is no many like these people. 

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
ProfessionalClown

The way that Israel barely has any damage but Palestine is literally in ruins.

During the “11 day war” you could check on Snapchat maps and see people in Israel posting many MANY snaps of going about their daily lives, having fun, having drinks, going out to eat.

when you checked Gaza, it was in ruins, photos of destroyed buildings, destroyed roads, people bleeding, ambulances.

this is a picture I screenshot from snap.B4-CEEA8-D-35-E5-4508-AF9-E-738-B1-D96-C

seeing a child’s toy just in the middle of the wreckage, it’s depressing as f**k. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
ARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Baby said:

These stupid kids are extremly rightists people. We are all soooo ashamed of their childish behavior and the Israeli media is ashamed of it. Lucky there is no many like these people. 

Sure, that is why a right wing party was ruling for over 10 years. Also, using words like “kids” as if they are not the ones that lynched arabs and marked their homes few weeks ago as if it is nothing 

Baby
2 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Sure, that is why a right wing party was ruling for over 10 years. Also, using words like “kids” as if they are not the ones that lynched arabs and marked their homes few weeks ago as if it is nothing 

You are right 🤷‍♂️

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Joshie
4 hours ago, Bambino said:

I love how everyone including yourself seems to be sharing these fantastically lovely videos but fail to share the other side running around saying rape the Jewish daughters, kill their mothers, rid the Jewish religion whilst flying the Palestinian flag. And that’s in ****ing London. But I’m not going to share that.

Both sides are ridiculous, they need to sort it out.

What I will say, these people saying oh they only threw fire balloons into Israel blow my god damn ****ing mind. SO THATS OK? Wait I’m going to stab with you a plastic fork but don’t you dare ****ing retaliate because it’s OK for me to do that. Get the **** outta here. 

You can bet if anyone tried to attack any of these G7 countries, with anything. We’re going to retaliate much harder. Don’t ****ing start fights you can’t win. Don’t start fights AT ALL. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Joshie said:

share the other side running around saying rape the Jewish daughters, kill their mothers, rid the Jewish religion whilst flying the Palestinian flag. And that’s in ****ing London. But I’m not going to share that.

Share it if it exists, you cant claim something without evidence. 

Dont say BS without backing it up

4 minutes ago, Joshie said:

What I will say, these people saying oh they only threw fire balloons into Israel blow my god damn ****ing mind. SO THATS OK? Wait I’m going to stab with you a plastic fork but don’t you dare ****ing retaliate because it’s OK for me to do that. Get the **** outta here. 

Plastic fork is not a gun... yes I don’t get your point. 

5 minutes ago, Joshie said:

You can bet if anyone tried to attack any of these G7 countries, with anything. We’re going to retaliate much harder. Don’t ****ing start fights you can’t win. Don’t start fights AT ALL. 

Showing your true colors, we don’t care. 
Sounds like something Hitler says :saladga:

I won’t say more not to be banned so watch your language 

Joshie
1 minute ago, Aphroditus said:

Share it if it exists, you cant claim something without evidence. 

Dont say BS without backing it up

Plastic fork is not a gun... yes I don’t get your point. 

Showing your true colors, we don’t care. 
Sounds like something Hitler says :saladga:

I won’t say more not to be banned so watch your language 

Mate. It doesn’t matter. Don’t start fights. Period.

If I decided to start a fight with someone 10x bigger than me, more fool me. But fact is I don’t like violence. Not sure why it’s okay for Gaza to throw fire balloons? Or why you think that’s OK? 

Here’s your evidence sweetie: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2021/05/16/convoy-drives-through-london-shouting-fk-the-jews-rape-their-daughters-14590888/amp/

Both sides need help. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
alsemanche
13 minutes ago, Joshie said:

I love how everyone including yourself seems to be sharing these fantastically lovely videos but fail to share the other side running around saying rape the Jewish daughters, kill their mothers, rid the Jewish religion whilst flying the Palestinian flag. And that’s in ****ing London. But I’m not going to share that.

Both sides are ridiculous, they need to sort it out.

Ah yes just sit there and accept that you're being colonized and that you will be killed sooner or later whether you "start a fight" or not. Stop dictating what a colonized people does. Imagine having someone murder your family and neighbors, destroy your homes, ask you to demolish them or pay them to demolish them for you, take over your land and claim them their own, then you casually come and say yeah I'll just accept that that's fine!

Israel doesn't care if Palestinians stay silent or not, they will attack either way and then find a way to blame it on them, whether it were balloons, rockets, someone who happened to be walking in the street next to an Israeli, or someone simply existing in their own homes. Stop with the fake narratives that blame Palestinians for everything. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
Joshie
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Ah yes just sit there and accept that you're being colonized and that you will be killed sooner or later whether you "start a fight" or not. Stop dictating what a colonized people does. Imagine having someone murder your family and neighbors, destroy your homes, ask you to demolish them or pay them to demolish them for you, take over your land and claim them their own, then you casually come and say yeah I'll just accept that that's fine!

Israel doesn't care if Palestinians stay silent or not, they will attack either way and then find a way to blame it on them, whether it were balloons, rockets, someone who happened to be walking in the street next to an Israeli, or someone simply existing in their own homes. Stop with the fake narratives that blame Palestinians for everything. 

I don’t blame Palestine’s for anything. I just don’t understand in this one circumstance to which the thread was dedicated did Gaza decide to kick the dust up again? The whole thing is problematic but I don’t think throwing fire balloons is a solution.

• Like 2
alsemanche
Just now, Joshie said:

I don’t blame Palestine’s for anything. I just don’t understand in this one circumstance to which the thread was dedicated did Gaza decide to kick the dust up again? The whole thing is problematic but I don’t think throwing fire balloons is a solution.

You are blaming Palestinians by saying they should stop instigating fights when they are not as strong as Israel.

And there is no such thing as "kick the dust up again" when the dust hasn't settled once since Zionists first set foot in Palestine. This has been ongoing for decades, and resistance is a continuous fight. What do you suggest they do if not fight back? Peace treaties and negotiations? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1