politics

Israel Bombs Gaza again after “ceasefire”

Featured Posts

Gogo Yubari
55 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Im sorry but this is not it. 

Idk why people keep ignoring the context in which violent resistance for Palestinians exists. Israel incited violence when it colonized Palestine, and anything that fights against it isn't "incitement" or "gaslighting". It's resistance and decolonization, which doesn't happen through signing peace deals with the aggressors aka Isreal. Palestinian "violence" doesn't exist in a vaccum and isn't born out of the blue. It's a direct result of colonization. A victim can't "play the victim". Palestinians are colonized and ethnically cleansed on the daily. The least they could do is fight back. We need to step back and reflect on that before policing their behavior (especially when it's being thought about through a non-colonial lens). How can anyone even expect indigenous people to casually negotiate and make peace with the same people  and government who are actively killing them and calling for their expulsion and death?

And if we want to talk about the "ceasefire", Israel has been attacking and arresting Palestinian since a few hours after it was set in place. Violence didn't magically stop, and it's been ongoing since the first settler set foot in Palestine.

That's a good point, I do genuinely believe most Palestinians are fighting for their freedom and don't think they deserve any blame for doing so. 

My concern is that Palestinians are held back by both the Israeli government and Hamas. The numerous reports of human rights abuses and internal corruption is particularly worrying. Such a instable revolutionary power is a threat to the wider region, which makes supporting them difficult for other governments.

I genuinely want to know what the solution to decolonization actually is? How would that benefit Palestinians without doing damage to Israeli citizens and society?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• E MO TION

• Baby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/6/15/israel-launches-air-raids-on-gaza-palestinian-security-sources New government, same fascist Genocidal behavior.   

Colonial terrorism, nothing less. The way the media is still framing it as an "11-day war with Hamas" is so twisted.

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, an

Elohim
1 minute ago, Gogo Yubari said:

That's a good point, I do genuinely believe most Palestinians are fighting for their freedom and don't think they deserve any blame for doing so. 

My concern is that Palestinians are held back by both the Israeli government and Hamas. The numerous reports of human rights abuses and internal corruption is particularly worrying. Such a instable revolutionary power is a threat to the wider region, which makes supporting them difficult for other governments.

I genuinely want to know what the solution to decolonization actually is? How would that benefit Palestinians without doing damage to Israeli citizens and society?

I got my answer to that from some delulu on another thread.

Basically saying israel should approach to her allies finding a new place to move to, which is a nice idea when u live on the internet.

alsemanche
28 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

Maybe we should think about the benefits to Palestinians who have been colonized instead of the colonizers? Imagine someone comes into your house, tells you it's my house now and you only get to live there if I live there too after killing your parents and children. Do you just say okay let's split the house for the benefit of the aggressor or do you fight back to get them to leave? It's the same thing but on a much bigger scale.

You dont just colonize a land then start demanding solutions that benefit you because you want "peace". If you cared for peace you wouldn't colonize anyone to begin with. And Israel doesn't want "peace" anyway, it wants expansion. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
ARTPOP
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Elohim said:

Basically saying israel should approach to her allies finding a new place to move to, which is a nice idea when u live on the internet.

Said no-one ever but go on 

Edited by Aphroditus
ARTPOP
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

genuinely want to know what the solution to decolonization actually is? How would that benefit Palestinians without doing damage to Israeli citizens and society?

It starts by people in Power (Israel), with unquestionable support from Major powers, genuinely accepting Palestinians as equals to the land. No more paper deals which are broken daily with illegal colonies and calls “death to arabs” from even politicians . Nothing will change as long the international community turns their eyes away when Palestinians are daily suffering and only seen when Hamas does something. Even some “left” Israelies here doesn’t see the issue and are as brainwashed 

Edited by Aphroditus
  • Like 1
Bambino
2 hours ago, Elohim said:

I got my answer to that from some delulu on another thread.

The Palestinians did that. I mean they were forced to twice but the world didn't seem to have a problem with it so why should y'all be treated differently?

Bambino
7 hours ago, E MO TION said:

If you bring up the Nakba, please tell me who agreed to the UN 1947 partition plan and who started the 1948 war? And I don't blame Hamas for all, I blame it for the current situation. There were terror organizations ruling Gaza for a long time, they just change from time to time. Maybe if instead of "resisting" or face it, it's terrorizing, we would've gone for negotiation for peace none of us would've had to suffer from all of this violence. I don't justify what Palestinian civilians had to go through, but me and my country won't stand silent for terror. And terror isn't only rockets, it's also terrorist who stab people on the streets, fire fire balloons and many more disgusting actions.

BTW Jews that are indigenous to Israel are Zionist, if you didn't know Zionism is the Belief that Jews have a right to a state in the land of Israel, and not supporting the Israeli government. FYI I don't agree with most of what the Israeli government do, and that includes how they treat Palestinians civilians.

Partition plan? Yeah lmao, let's say someone came and stole your house, offered you a couple of rooms only and when you reject it because it's unfair, they fight you and kick you out of the entire house and claims it's entirely theirs? Would you like that? Would you like someone to blame you for rejecting their deal?

How about they stop expanding illegal settlements and confiscating Palestinian lands in the West Bank, ethnic cleansing in Jerusalem and the massacre in Gaza, then come talk about negotiations?

Y'all aren't concerned about a Palestinian state or the Palestinians' right to self-determination. It's obvious at this point.

Jews, Muslims and Christians all co-lived and existed in Palestine until Zionists out of nowhere decided it's their time to take over the entire land and be the dominant part.

Edited by Bambino
  • Like 4
Dosman93
8 hours ago, alsemanche said:

None of the people who commented on this thread are american and all of us were affected by Israel's violence actually. Find a better "argument" next time sweetie 

Lebanese here. Israel is only ever after land they keep  changing the narrative to make it sound like defence of their own land when really they're trying to colonize and murder all Palestinians and anyone else that owns land that borders them. Let's go to war with Lebanon to conveniently try and expand our empire I mean um self defence I said self defence. And this E MOTION person, really ? REALLY? DO YOU THINK SHOOTING KIDS IN THE HEAD WHILE THEY PEACEFULLY PROTEST IS REALLY SELF DEFENCE? i don't fully blame you , Israel is propaganda central. They have everyone brainwashed. And you are trying to call out Americans for being far away? They're the ones paying your government millions to murder. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
Dosman93
1 minute ago, Dosman93 said:

Lebanese here. Israel is only ever after land they keep  changing the narrative to make it sound like defence of their own land when really they're trying to colonize and murder all Palestinians and anyone else that owns land that borders them. Let's go to war with Lebanon to conveniently try and expand our empire I mean um self defence I said self defence. And this E MOTION person, really ? REALLY? DO YOU THINK SHOOTING KIDS IN THE HEAD WHILE THEY PEACEFULLY PROTEST IS REALLY SELF DEFENCE? i don't fully blame you , Israel is propaganda central. They have everyone brainwashed. And you are trying to call out Americans for being far away? They're the ones paying your government millions to murder. 

billions* annually 

• Like 1
JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, lego said:

”FUNNY” you ”forgot” to mention provocative marches with “Death to Arabs” chants which preceded those scary balloons

Wait wait wait. So let me understand it's ok to attack because of marches. 

Let me guess. Those 33 people injured were not throwing stones. 

Also quite weird how none of those videos show "violence." Aljazeera has become propaganda central. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 2
alsemanche
24 minutes ago, Dosman93 said:

Lebanese here too :enigma:

Exactly, Israel doesn't care about "peace" with anyone, they only care about expansion. They tried to take the South but failed because they were opposed with armed resistance, more proof that that's the way to go. Peace treaties, ceasefires, and negotiations won't lead anywhere because they have consistently broken them every time.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
lego
13 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Wait wait wait. So let me understand it's ok to attack because of marches. 

Let me guess. Those 33 people injured were not throwing stones. 

Also quite weird how none of those videos show "violence." Aljazeera has become propaganda central. 

Yikes, your posts have become propaganda central. I guess racist calls for genocide and praising of burning children alive leave you unfazed, you only care when the topic is antisemitism and anti-zionism, who gives a f about Arabs? Disgusting. Don’t quote me. 

FreePalestine
  • Like 1
JusKeepBreathin
Just now, lego said:

Yikes, your posts have become propaganda central. I guess racist calls for genocide and praising of burning children alive leave you unfazed, you only care when the topic is antisemitism and anti-zionism, who gives a f about Arabs? Disgusting. Don’t quote me. 

It shouldn't happen neither should fire balloons. Fire balloon aren't "praise." They ARE fire balloons meant to hurt or kill.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
alsemanche

@benosh22 LMAOing my posts won't change history or erase Israel's crimes trust me :bear:

• Like 3