politics

Israel Bombs Gaza again after “ceasefire”

Featured Posts

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

There aren't "millions of antizionism Jews", that's a wrong belief spread to justify it. If you say that there are millions, do you have any statistic to show that up? Cause I can give you some that proves the opposite

And that doesnt change anything lmao

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• E MO TION

• Baby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/6/15/israel-launches-air-raids-on-gaza-palestinian-security-sources New government, same fascist Genocidal behavior.   

Colonial terrorism, nothing less. The way the media is still framing it as an "11-day war with Hamas" is so twisted.

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, an

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Millions thousands or hundreds, it doesn’t matter. What matters is there existence proves everything you said is wrong. 

They really want me to run statistics and polls like :toofunny: it's the principle itself. It's antisemitist to claim that there are no antizionist jewish people. What bugs me is that, like, we get it, you won in the end and established your internationally recognized country and murdered palestinians and became a literal militayru and nuclear superpower. Why still pretend that you have good intentions? Just come out and say you simply hate arabs and want to kill them - oh wait, they already do that in several protests which many western white supremacists around the world attend. Just stop pretending you're morally correct in your beliefs. You literally won already. The least you can do is be honest about your beliefs and intentions instead of making up lie after lie.

mercurial era
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Dolev
1 hour ago, E MO TION said:

It's funny cause you completely left out the fact that Israel attacked Gaza after terrorists sent fire ballons to Israel

thanks.

• Like 5
A MESS
1 hour ago, E MO TION said:

It's funny cause you completely left out the fact that Israel attacked Gaza after terrorists sent fire ballons to Israel

sounds like Gandhi saying "Jewish people were wrong, they shouldn't have opposed deportation"

Генерал Марина Абрамовић
Baby
29 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

They really want me to run statistics and polls like :toofunny: it's the principle itself. It's antisemitist to claim that there are no antizionist jewish people. What bugs me is that, like, we get it, you won in the end and established your internationally recognized country and murdered palestinians and became a literal militayru and nuclear superpower. Why still pretend that you have good intentions? Just come out and say you simply hate arabs and want to kill them - oh wait, they already do that in several protests which many western white supremacists around the world attend. Just stop pretending you're morally correct in your beliefs. You literally won already. The least you can do is be honest about your beliefs and intentions instead of making up lie after lie.

We have good intentions, we just want to live in peace. but you'll never understand this situation. And no I don't hate arabs, how can I hate my culture? All of our traditions, food and music based on Arab culture, it is where my grandparents came from.. It is found deep in our roots. You are a brother/sister to me. And I am sorry about 2006, I remember this terrible year, a terrible war.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Baby said:

We have good intentions, we just want to live in peace. but you'll never understand this situation.

Show it then, other than supporting bombings of civilians and justifying it

• Like 2
Baby
Just now, Aphroditus said:

Show it then, other than supporting bombings of civilians and justifying it

We are showing it inside Israel. And no one supporting those actions.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Baby said:

We have good intentions, we just want to live in peace. but you'll never understand this situation. And no I don't hate arabs, how can I hate my culture? All of our traditions, food and music based on Arab culture, it is where my grandparents came from.. It is found deep in our roots. You are a brother/sister to me. And I am sorry about 2006, I remember this terrible year, a terrible war.

What makes you think I don't understand your situation. You want to live in peace yes. All humans want that. However you all seem to be missing the point that colonizers cannot ask for peace like?? Your grandparents are reason there isn't? But then you don't even want to admit that what Israeli is committing are catastrophic crimes not unlike the ethnic cleansing of native americans, or even the ethnic cleansing made against jewish people themselves by ottomans centuries ago or the holocaust. Those were crimes against humanity just as this, and history will remember as such.

Edited by littlepotter
mercurial era
  • Like 4
auburn
3 hours ago, E MO TION said:

Oh cause sending fire balloons to Israeli civilians is fine? Racist look = fires that can harm people and property? Yeah proves about right that antizionism = antisemitism 

And Israel attacks terror targets, not civilians 

I love willful ignorance :ladyhaha: 

• Like 1
Morphine Prince
3 hours ago, E MO TION said:

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, and if I use your logic no one got hurt by the recent attack in Gaza so that's completely fine

I better be able to talk about it considering my tax dollars are funding the killing of Palestinians. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Gogo Yubari

It's a shame it's going back to this.

My issue is why are members of this forum overlooking and permitting these 'fire balloons'? We know air strikes are by far more excessive and destructive, but we have to recognize that Hamas has incited violence during a ceasefire.

We know either side has to have the 'last say' so surely this is pretty stupid behavior on both ends. 

It feels like an attempt to gaslight a very tense and (sadly) nationalist Israel into striking and then playing a victim game. Meanwhile, innocent Israelis and Palestinians die as a consequence.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
lego
4 hours ago, E MO TION said:

”FUNNY” you ”forgot” to mention provocative marches with “Death to Arabs” chants which preceded those scary balloons

FreePalestine
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
alsemanche
45 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

It's a shame it's going back to this.

My issue is why are members of this forum overlooking and permitting these 'fire balloons'? We know air strikes are by far more excessive and destructive, but we have to recognize that Hamas has incited violence during a ceasefire.

We know either side has to have the 'last say' so surely this is pretty stupid behavior on both ends. 

It feels like an attempt to gaslight a very tense and (sadly) nationalist Israel into striking and then playing a victim game. Meanwhile, innocent Israelis and Palestinians die as a consequence.

Im sorry but this is not it. 

Idk why people keep ignoring the context in which violent resistance for Palestinians exists. Israel incited violence when it colonized Palestine, and anything that fights against it isn't "incitement" or "gaslighting". It's resistance and decolonization, which doesn't happen through signing peace deals with the aggressors aka Isreal. Palestinian "violence" doesn't exist in a vaccum and isn't born out of the blue. It's a direct result of colonization. A victim can't "play the victim". Palestinians are colonized and ethnically cleansed on the daily. The least they could do is fight back. We need to step back and reflect on that before policing their behavior (especially when it's being thought about through a non-colonial lens). How can anyone even expect indigenous people to casually negotiate and make peace with the same people  and government who are actively killing them and calling for their expulsion and death?

And if we want to talk about the "ceasefire", Israel has been attacking and arresting Palestinian since a few hours after it was set in place. Violence didn't magically stop, and it's been ongoing since the first settler set foot in Palestine.

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
lego
46 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

but we have to recognize that Hamas has incited violence during a ceasefire.

this is only for people who don’t follow this situation daily and willfully ignore all the wounded and arrested Palestinians and zionist marchers yelling death to arabs! in Palestinian neighborhoods.

FreePalestine
  • Like 2
River

Fire balloon.. damn, imagine having all this tax money from both the Israelis and the US citizens and having one of the greatest armies in the middle east, with all the tech and all the aircraft but still can't deal with f-cking balloons so you need to bomb kids.

Balloons..

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • Like 4