🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

politics

Israel Bombs Gaza again after “ceasefire”

Featured Posts

E MO TION
Just now, alsemanche said:

You literally said Israel attack terrorist targets when they were literally carpet bombing entire civilian neighborhoods and erasing entire families from existence... 

No they're not. They attack terror targets, which Hamas builds next to and inside neighbourhoods, schools and hospitals

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• E MO TION

• Baby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/6/15/israel-launches-air-raids-on-gaza-palestinian-security-sources New government, same fascist Genocidal behavior.   

Colonial terrorism, nothing less. The way the media is still framing it as an "11-day war with Hamas" is so twisted.

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, an

alsemanche
1 minute ago, E MO TION said:

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, and if I use your logic no one got hurt by the recent attack in Gaza so that's completely fine

None of the people who commented on this thread are american and all of us were affected by Israel's violence actually. Find a better "argument" next time sweetie 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
alsemanche

No they're not. They attack terror targets, which Hamas builds next to and inside neighbourhoods, schools and hospitals

Here we go again :fail:

The lengths y'all go to justify genocide is truly astounding 

• Like 4
E MO TION

None of the people who commented on this thread are american and all of us were affected by Israel's violence actually. Find a better "argument" next time sweetie 

I'd like to know how were you affected by Israel's "violence"

• Sad 3
alsemanche

I'd like to know how were you affected by Israel's "violence"

Look up all the wars Israel fought in and out of Palestine and you'll get your answer. Cute attempt at rewriting history though. Expected nothing less from a Zionist anyway. 

Let me guess, you're gonna blame us for Israel's attacks now too? 

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 4
E MO TION

Look up all the wars Israel fought in and out of Palestine and you'll get your answer. Cute attempt at rewriting history though. Expected nothing less from a Zionist anyway. 

Let me guess, you're gonna blame us for Israel's attacks now too? 

You said that YOU were affected, I asked how you were affected, and like I though you probably aren't. So let me tell you something as someone who really was affected by Hamas violence. I've been, many times through the years, locked inside my house and couldn't go anywhere because Hamas fired rockets that could kill me, once bombing my school actually. Now tell me this is justified cause this is "against colonizers". And a simple google search would show you that Jews are in fact native to Israel, there are so many evidences yet y'all keep a blind eye.

And yeah of course it's Hamas fault for the Israeli attacks, not the Palestinians. The problem is that y'all don't realize that a terror organization who's goal is to kill all the Jews in Israel is the problem and not the Jewish state in the land where Jews are native too (and also the Palestinians, never said they aren't)

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Sad 3
alsemanche
11 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

You said that YOU were affected, I asked how you were affected, and like I though you probably aren't. So let me tell you something as someone who really was affected by Hamas violence. I've been, many times through the years, locked inside my house and couldn't go anywhere because Hamas fired rockets that could kill me, once bombing my school actually. Now tell me this is justified cause this is "against colonizers". And a simple google search would show you that Jews are in fact native to Israel, there are so many evidences yet y'all keep a blind eye.

And yeah of course it's Hamas fault for the Israeli attacks, not the Palestinians. The problem is that y'all don't realize that a terror organization who's goal is to kill all the Jews in Israel is the problem and not the Jewish state in the land where Jews are native too (and also the Palestinians, never said they aren't)

You know what? I have nothing to justify for a Zionist but let me tell you that anyway: my entire country was bombed by Israel, endless people were massacred, we wouldn't there to leave the house in case they decide to bomb us out of nowhere, they bombed the bridge I used to pass over every day to go to school, they almost bombed by village because a group of guys dared have a picnic at night in their own hometown next to their own church, not to mention the flyers they used to drop from warplanes threatening that they might bomb us, to this day we are terrorized on the daily by Israeli warplane that illegally fly over us, and that just SOME of the ways in which Israel affected me and still affects me every day. But how sad you missed your brunch with your friends because of some missiles that were intercepted by your iron dome anyway :// You call it terrorism because it fits your colonial worldview, we call it resistance because it's reality.

And if it's Hamas' fault, please explain Israel's violence before the formation of Hamas lmao. Hamas was founded in 1987, the Nakba happened in 1948. And that's just one example. But Hamas is to blame sure!!!! Not to mention that Israeli violence goes far beyond bombing civilians and takes endless other forms. 

And there are indigenous Jews in Palestine, no one is denying that. Doesn't mean Zionists who choose to colonize Palestine deserve to go there from all over the world, commit genocide, and take over a land they claimed because they can. Israel is a settler colony whether you like it or not. 

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
E MO TION
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

You know what? I have nothing to justify for a Zionist but let me tell you that anyway: my entire country was bombed by Israel, endless people were massacred, we wouldn't there to leave the house in case they decide to bomb us out of nowhere, they bombed the bridge I used to pass over every day to go to school, they almost bombed by village because a group of guys dared have a picnic at night in their own hometown next to their own church, not to mention the flyers they used to drop from warplanes threatening that they might bomb us, to this day we are terrorized on the daily by Israeli warplane that illegally fly over us, and that just SOME of the ways in which Israel affected me and still affects me every day. But how sad you missed your brunch with your friends because of some missiles that were intercepted by your iron dome anyway :// You call it terrorism because it fits your colonial worldview, we call it resistance because it's reality.

And if it's Hamas' fault, please explain Israel's violence before the formation of Hamas lmao. Hamas was founded in 1987, the Nakba happened in 1948. And that's just one example. But Hamas is to blame sure!!!! Not to mention that Israeli violence goes far beyond bombing civilians and takes endless other forms. 

And there are indigenous Jews in Palestine, no one is denying that. Doesn't mean Zionists who choose to colonize Palestine deserve to go there from all over the world, commit genocide, and take over a land they claimed because they can. Israel is a settler colony whether you like it or not. 

If you bring up the Nakba, please tell me who agreed to the UN 1947 partition plan and who started the 1948 war? And I don't blame Hamas for all, I blame it for the current situation. There were terror organizations ruling Gaza for a long time, they just change from time to time. Maybe if instead of "resisting" or face it, it's terrorizing, we would've gone for negotiation for peace none of us would've had to suffer from all of this violence. I don't justify what Palestinian civilians had to go through, but me and my country won't stand silent for terror. And terror isn't only rockets, it's also terrorist who stab people on the streets, fire fire balloons and many more disgusting actions.

BTW Jews that are indigenous to Israel are Zionist, if you didn't know Zionism is the Belief that Jews have a right to a state in the land of Israel, and not supporting the Israeli government. FYI I don't agree with most of what the Israeli government do, and that includes how they treat Palestinians civilians.

Edited by E MO TION
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Sad 3
alsemanche
3 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

If you bring up the Nakba, please tell me who agreed to the UN 1947 partition plan and who started the 1948 war? And I don't blame Hamas for all, I blame it for the current situation. There were terror organizations ruling Gaza for a long time, they just change from time to time. Maybe if instead of "resisting" or face it, it's terrorizing, we would've gone for negotiation for peace none of us would've had to suffer from all of this violence. I don't justify what Palestinian civilians had to go through, but me and my country won't stand silent for terror. And terror isn't only rockets, it's also terrorist who stab people on the streets, fire fire balloons and many more disgusting actions.

BTW Jews that are indigenous to Israel are Zionist, if you didn't know Zionism is the Belief that Jews have a right to a state in the land of Israel, and not supporting the Israeli government. FYI I don't agree with most of what the Israeli government do, and that includes how they treat Palestinians civilians.

Okay bb stay in your colonial delusion, I'm done wasting time on you. Your "country" is a terrorist colonial state that's ethnically cleansing the indigenous people of Palestine and nothing you say will change that. You've already contradicted yourself too many times trying to justify that. Bye.

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 3
E MO TION
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Okay bb stay in your colonial delusion, I'm done wasting time on you. Your "country" is a terrorist colonial state that's ethnically cleansing the indigenous people of Palestine and nothing you say will change that. You've already contradicted yourself too many times trying to justify that. Bye.

Oh I'm sorry are you out of excuses for terror? Cause you say I'm contradicted myself yet you can't answer the simplest questions I gave you. And keeping to say those mantras won't make it true, it just shows that it's all just to get that performative activism on your side.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 6
littlepotter
43 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, and if I use your logic no one got hurt by the recent attack in Gaza so that's completely fine

Girl we're literally your "neighbors" and yall have invaded our country and bombed our infrastructure, almost lost my dad during the 2006 war even tho we live in the north and have nothing to do with palestine or hezb so you can take several seats before coming in here with this tired rhetoric. Second of all you are objectively wrong in your definition of zionism because there are millions of antozionist jewish people and they're exposing your lot and your bigotry left and right everywhere on social media, you're just turning a blind eye becaue you refuse to accept not all Jewish people support genocide like you. You are on the wrong side of history. 

Edited by littlepotter
mercurial era
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
alsemanche
2 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

Oh I'm sorry are you out of excuses for terror? Cause you say I'm contradicted myself yet you can't answer the simplest questions I gave you. And keeping to say those mantras won't make it true, it just shows that it's all just to get that performative activism on your side.

Oh no dw I could spend the entire day shutting down your "arguments" that aren't even historically correct, but I have better things to do is all. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
E MO TION
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Oh no dw I could spend the entire day shutting down your "arguments" that aren't even historically correct, but I have better things to do is all. 

Yeah right.. Better terror organizations to try to justify?

7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Girl we're literally your "neighbors" and yall have invaded our country and bombed our infrastructure, almost lost my dad during the 2006 war even tho we live in the north and have nothing to do with palestine or hezb so you can take several seats before coming in here with this tired rhetoric. Second of all you are objectively wrong in your definition of zionism because there are millions of antozionist jewish people and they're exposing your lot and your bigotry left and right everywhere on social media, you're just turning a blind eye becaue you refuse to accept not all Jewish people support genocide like you. You are on the wrong side of history. 

There aren't "millions of antizionism Jews", that's a wrong belief spread to justify it. If you say that there are millions, do you have any statistic to show that up? Cause I can give you some that proves the opposite. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4
ARTPOP

There aren't "millions of antizionism Jews", that's a wrong belief spread to justify it. If you say that there are millions, do you have any statistic to show that up? Cause I

Millions thousands or hundreds, it doesn’t matter. What matters is there existence proves everything you said is wrong. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
alsemanche
2 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

Better terror organizations to try to justify?

You're the one justifying terror though :huntyga:

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 2