💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Costello responds to Leona Lewis accusations

noa234

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

continue tv land GIF by #Impastor

This is getting interesting. As good as one of those YouTube dramas but with people I actually am interested in. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Rahrahbitchson

Michael: That's gossip luv, battle for my life. Babylon!

tenor-16.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Argentum

3igo27.jpg

cancel loop to infinity

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

androiduser

I'm sorry, but if all that happened is that she didn't fit a dress and he didn't alter it for her, I don't see any body shaming in that. He didn't say anything mean to her, he just took a decision not to present his work on her that evening. If somebody were to sing a duet with Leona Lewis and couldn't hit the right notes, she would do the same.

holy scheisse

Who tf are these people lmfao

bleeding love girl

john legends wife

random guy

thank u next

thefamebitch

I had this feeling that her timing was…. a very calculated choice:oops:. But we will never really know the truth I guess. 

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

random guy

he is a designer 
ce36a138beb4084efe890bc95b752392.jpg
9-12-15-At-Alexander-Wang-Afterparty-001

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Oriane

He didn't deny it happened though, he just says he's surprised that she felt like this.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

holy scheisse
6 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

he is a designer 
ce36a138beb4084efe890bc95b752392.jpg
9-12-15-At-Alexander-Wang-Afterparty-001

oh sh*t he's relevant to me now, thanks luv:vegas:

noa234

ok this is getting MESSY

The "Project Runway" star is also facing further allegations from make-up artist Jordan Liberty, who claimed Costello sexually harassed him while he was going through chemotherapy.

"By the way, Michael Costello called out Chrissy Teigen this week for cyber bullying and has everybody p**sed at her. Meanwhile, he sexually harassed me while I was going through chemotherapy. The gloves are off today," Jordan said in his videos on Instagram before detailing the alleged incident where Costello is said to have sent him explicit pictures ahead of a work meeting.

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00172439.html

Archived