Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star opens up about mental health

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Summary for those who don’t want to watch the full video:

Jeffree is basically saying that the last few years of his life have been really mentally draining for him to the point of seeking mental help and getting therapy. He apologizes for getting involved in so much drama and scandals but says he’s working on getting himself together. Regardless of being very successful the last few years, he says he hasn’t fully processed his dog’s deaths and his breakup with Nate, and how lonely he is in his house since last year. As a result of that, he’s also going to sell his Los Angeles house and will be moving to Wyoming. He elaborates on past trauma and how he wants to get better and says he’s been reflecting a lot since last year in the lockdown, and how he almost hit a breaking point last summer.

I know he’s said and done some really terrible things, but I feel really sorry for him and wish him well. He seems genuine this time and I hope it works out for him.

littlepotter

I mean it is an illness so I do hope he recovers but why does he think anyone wants to hear what he has to say given the horrible things he's done. Like have some dignity and take yourself off the internet since you already made your fortune

chaeri pls

Taylucifer

honestly I hope he gets the help he needs and gets off the internet forever, he has done more harm and damage then he could ever do good, same goes for Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson etc. 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

ProfessionalClown

Everyone deserves to have the chance to change. This seems like the first genuine Jeffree video I’ve seen in years and I seriously think this could be a good thing for him.

Pharamon

not to sound ironic or anything but all I can say to that is 'good for him'.

TimisaMonster

I think the car accident was the final straw and he had a serious wake up call with that near death experience...

He lost 2 dogs, he broke up with his long time boyfriend, got into YouTube drama that damaged his business relationships and friendships, his long time assistant quit, his video editor quit, & most recently he got into that insane car accident all within a year while launching a LOT of new products...thats a lot for anybody 

I'm not saying he had been a Saint in ANY capacity and he admits he became a Regina George of the makeup world...he's 35 and is ready to "settle down" with himself and get his life in order again...we all go through that and hopefully he stays true to his word

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

flyaway

All these celebrities excusing their poor behaviour with mental health, as if the rest of us mortals didn't have the same issues but without the big amounts of money.

Why posting it on social media? I'm sick and tired of this fake apology/self victimizing videos that don't contribute at all. At least use your platform to help others around that have it more difficult.

14 minutes ago, flyaway said:

At least use your platform to help others around that have it more difficult.

That's what he is going to do, he explains it at the end of the video.

FameHookah

Narcisistic and evil people will never truly  change, he just got a wake up call from life but the core its the same.

I hope he finds REAL happiness and stops hurting people.

WTF is MDNA

uo111

When being a terrible person is bad for business… make a video that explains how it was never really your fault to begin with :fatcat:

SEANGT

he can't afford that house payment anymore so that's at least one part of this that's being lied about lol 

Archived