💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Breath of the Wild 2 teaser

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Jill

That thumbnail lets us see his boxers mhmmhm

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

homomo

I still can't get over how incredible Breath of the Wild 2 looks.

I've watched the trailer like 30 times, compiled my own thoughts, and read a ton of other peoples opinions. It seems time travel between the original calamity (10,000 years before the events of BOTW) and present day BOTW will be the main focus of the game.

In the trailer we see two locations: the surface (where BOTW takes place) and the sky. In every shot of the surface, we see BOTW Link dressed in his blue champion outfit. In every shot of the sky we see a different Link, dressed in a green and more Celtic-like attire. He also dawns different hair. Weirdly enough, we never see his face anywhere in the trailer.

So this has people thinking... This sky Link is actually the hero from 10,000 years ago - the one from the tapestry seen in BOTW. That hero has long, straight hair, and is seen wearing a green garb. This is exactly what the Celtic Link looks like.

This brings the time travel element to fruition. Maybe the power in Link's right hand somehow enlightens him with the power of the hero from 10,000 years ago, and is able to time travel and become him? Another reason why time travel seems important is during the stasis scene. Link shoots his right arm at a spiked boulder (Triforce power anyone?) and it seems to rollback in time.

Anyway, I'm super excited. 2022 can't come soon enough.

homomo

Also the music with that shot at 00:22 will never get old. I had my mouth and eyes wide open when that first appeared.

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, homomo said:

I still can't get over how incredible Breath of the Wild 2 looks.

I've watched the trailer like 30 times, compiled my own thoughts, and read a ton of other peoples opinions. It seems time travel between the original calamity (10,000 years before the events of BOTW) and present day BOTW will be the main focus of the game.

In the trailer we see two locations: the surface (where BOTW takes place) and the sky. In every shot of the surface, we see BOTW Link dressed in his blue champion outfit. In every shot of the sky we see a different Link, dressed in a green and more Celtic-like attire. He also dawns different hair. Weirdly enough, we never see his face anywhere in the trailer.

So this has people thinking... This sky Link is actually the hero from 10,000 years ago - the one from the tapestry seen in BOTW. That hero has long, straight hair, and is seen wearing a green garb. This is exactly what the Celtic Link looks like.

This brings the time travel element to fruition. Maybe the power in Link's right hand somehow enlightens him with the power of the hero from 10,000 years ago, and is able to time travel and become him? Another reason why time travel seems important is during the stasis scene. Link shoots his right arm at a spiked boulder (Triforce power anyone?) and it seems to rollback in time.

Anyway, I'm super excited. 2022 can't come soon enough.

I wonder what the game will be called :oprah:

homomo
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It will be easy to say and easy to remember, as all past Zelda titles have been. I think we can dismiss a title with the words Breath, Wild, Age, Calamity, or Sky in them, as that would just make things too confusing with recent releases

I really want to say the title will include Time, but we all know Ocarina of Time already exists. So maybe even a synonym of Time if the time travel theory is correct.

It could potentially include the word Zonai, as their imagery is ever present throughout the trailer. Maybe something like The Legend of Zelda: Curse of the Zonai. Idk though, it's all just speculation at this point.

gumzy3000

This game looks beautiful. The sky scenes reminded me of Bioshock Infinite. 

trolly troll troll

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Zelda: Breath of the Wild: The Re-Up 

Justin Drew Bieber
3 hours ago, homomo said:

It will be easy to say and easy to remember, as all past Zelda titles have been. I think we can dismiss a title with the words Breath, Wild, Age, Calamity, or Sky in them, as that would just make things too confusing with recent releases

I really want to say the title will include Time, but we all know Ocarina of Time already exists. So maybe even a synonym of Time if the time travel theory is correct.

It could potentially include the word Zonai, as their imagery is ever present throughout the trailer. Maybe something like The Legend of Zelda: Curse of the Zonai. Idk though, it's all just speculation at this point.

It’s good to see other Zelda fans on here, what are your favorite games? My top 5 are: Majora’s Mask, Ocarina Of Time, Twilight Princess, Breath Of The Wild, and Link Between Worlds

littlepotter
4 hours ago, homomo said:

I love how invested in this you are :air:

The trailer was absolutely epic... the sky places look so pretty. It's gonna be interesting to see how much the land will matter vs. the sky because at the end of the day we've all already played the land map and they can't change much about it because it's still Hyrule... unless it does go back 10,000 years

I never finished BOTW cuz it scares me but I got all the amiibo now and I'm gonna be so OP I'l power through everything and finally get to explore

chaeri pls

homomo
5 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It’s good to see other Zelda fans on here, what are your favorite games? My top 5 are: Majora’s Mask, Ocarina Of Time, Twilight Princess, Breath Of The Wild, and Link Between Worlds

Ocarina of Time is my favourite, only because it’s the first Zelda game I played. I think I’ve probably put like 1000 hours into that game during my childhood.

It’s hard to choose a second favourite, as each title has its own distinct memories and nostalgia for me. I think the only game that wouldn’t make this list is Majora’s Mask, only because I didn’t actually play it until later in life.

Auralegends
9 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Maybe something related to the 4 elements, as he demonstrated them all (Fire at the enemy, earth to go through walls, water from the scale and air to send back the spiked ball)

homomo
4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I love how invested in this you are :air:

The trailer was absolutely epic... the sky places look so pretty. It's gonna be interesting to see how much the land will matter vs. the sky because at the end of the day we've all already played the land map and they can't change much about it because it's still Hyrule... unless it does go back 10,000 years

I never finished BOTW cuz it scares me but I got all the amiibo now and I'm gonna be so OP I'l power through everything and finally get to explore

From the look of things, Link on the land seems to be modern day Hyrule. I’d say sometime following the events of BOTW, with towns and villages re-built and more lively again.

You should definitely play BOTW and explore as much as possible. Nintendo knows better than to give us the exact same things from the same world, so I’m sure when we all play the sequel, we’ll see plenty of new things on the surface :) 

Archived