💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lorde's Melodrama turns 4!

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Lorde's sophomore album, the iconic Melodrama, was released 4 years ago today! The album is considered one of the best albums of its year (if not the best), and among the best pop albums of all time. 

69d7a952075cccfad11bdda8fc892984.jpg

Singles:

What are you memories of this album/era? What are you favorite tracks? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Saint Hollywood

Literally my favorite album of all time. I even have a tattoo of the title! This project solidified me as a lifetime Lorde stan. :ally:

holy scheisse

I have so much f*cking nostalgia for this album 

It held my hand when I relocated and started a new life (on the new York scene) in a new city and was all alone :bradley: 

Hard feelings, perfect places, and sober ii are my favorite tracks :heart: 

I'm praying I'll resonate with her third album just as much as Im literally finding myself moving once again to a new place in september!

Anderson123

What an album. I was a casual fan til I listened to Melodrama, one of my favorite albums of all time now. I had to frame that beautiful cover and hang it above my bed.

Jose P

The way there’s not a single weak track in this album. Pure musical perfection from beginning to end. Perfect lyricism, perfect production, perfect melodies, perfect harmonies, perfect vocals, perfect cover. Hard for me to pinpoint a single flaw :legend:

ignotus

This will always be one of the best albums. Periodt. I can’t believe it’s been four years. It has become a staple in my life coz i have a lot of memories attached to the songs. 

it elevated our early adolescence and i hold it dearly to my heart since it encapsulated the journey that we all go through in the past years. 

LittleMonster20

Green Light, Homemade Dynamite, Liability and Liability Reprise are my favorites.

It’s such an amazing album! I like every song on it.

A MESS

her best album, and to think that sophomore albums are usually the hardest...she really didn't misstep once.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Nao tem

Wow, 4 years! The album is really good. The Louvre and Writer in the Dark are my favourites

I also like every single live perfomance I've seen. Vevo x Lorde series was especially touching for me/

alsemanche

I love these performances

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Helxig

This album is so amazing honestly.

I think my favourite are Perfect Places, Liability, The Lourve, and Supercut :heart:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived