Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is anybody else…

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

….just super freaking pumped for these Marry the Night t-shirts?! I don’t recall the last time I’ve been this excited for a t-shirt LOL, but whoever designed them seriously deserves an applause :applause:. Beautiful design for one of her best music videos. Go pre-order now, besties! :gaysia:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

GagaSine

I love love love the design of the shirt but the last thing I need in my closet is yet another t shirt and I don't have money right now :bradley:

Sneaky Oliver

One of the first Gaga related shirts I would actually wear myself :nooo: it looks soooo gooood 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Meta Mart

It looks incredible and this picture gets me in the mood for that sweetness. This song was the best mantra for all night stoner sesh's watching videos to teach you about science and ecology.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

BlingNotTheMusic

It's actually one of the few Gaga shirts I'm actually considering of buying (mostly because of the good price and design....it's not cut and paste from the album photoshoot like most of Gaga's merch the last, idk, 10 years :trollga:)

But I'm waiting for my tax return to hit before I buy that and the BTW shirt for me and my friend. 

Archived