💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Leona Lewis accuses Michael Costello of bullying her

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

leona_lewis_billboard_16-compressed.jpg

But on Tuesday, Lewis uploaded an open letter to her Instagram Stories in which she recalled an “uncomfortable” encounter with Costello, again in 2014, after he had agreed to outfit her for an event in New York City.

“When I got to my fitting I was made to feel very awkward and uncomfortable as the dress was a sample size and he/his team clearly did not want to alter it to fit me,” she began. “This came as a total surprise because weeks prior I was told that they would the dress work for me. At the next fitting, the night before the show, with no explanation at all, Michael refused to turn up. He no longer wanted to dress me and he abandoned his commitments to me and the show which made me well aware that I wasn’t the body type required.”

Lewis went on to describe how her experience with Costello had left her with body image issues.

“I was so embarrassed and deeply hurt. Because I didn’t look like a model size, I wasn’t permitted to walk in his dress,” the Bleeding Love singer claimed. “I remember having to come up with excuses as I was so humiliated by it all... I was left with deep insecurities after this and I’ve had to work hard over the years to love my body.”

To conclude her message, Lewis insisted that she didn’t want to “discount” Costello’s story, but indicated that she didn’t feel like he chose the right moment to come forward with his allegations.

“I wish him so much love and healing. I’m sure this will come as a shock as I’ve never told him how I feel,” she added. “But the pot calling the kettle black in this situation doesn’t sit right with me. Bullying comes in many different forms. We need love, we need accountability, we need forgiveness, none of us are perfect.”

Source

Also, a black designer by the name of Maxie.J claims Michael called her the n word 

32970-A62-9-C5-F-431-D-8635-F8-D1-C798-CE66-CC4-C9-271-C-4-CF0-8-B2-A-C1-BDCDE2-

Source

Mother of Puppies

@BUtterfield 8 you still have your old name.

What happened to your little name game that I was clearly winning? :selena:

And I don't like people who bodyshame others... poor Leona - that must've been an aweful experience.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

BUtterfield 8
Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

@BUtterfield 8 you still have your old name.

What happened to your little name game that I was clearly winning? :selena:

And I don't like people who bodyshame others... poor Leona - that must've been an aweful experience.

The post with the most likes was too long :messga:

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

The post with the most likes was too long :messga:

yeah that was mine... You could've taken the short version --> "SCisCominREALLYSoon" - that should work. :haroon:

Spoiler

or "SCisComing" or.... SourCandyREALLYSoon :creepflop:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Cameltoe Chariot

What a shocker :ohwell: while I don't doubt Chrissy said shitty things to him (he posted receipts after all), his version of the story made him sound like this sad little innocent orphan who was relentlessly traumatized by Chrissy and that just raised a huge red flag for me. I've seen so many reports of him being just as awful as how he described Chrissy so....

Anyway, stan Leona :vegas:

littlepotter

It will be interesting to see if people will go after him for bullying because the literal basis of twitter and to a much lesser extent ggd is bullying :billie: it's something everyone enjoys doing online so are they gonna denounce themselves 

The second thing tho is a different story :bear:

chaeri pls

Cameltoe Chariot
53 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It will be interesting to see if people will go after him for bullying because the literal basis of twitter and to a much lesser extent ggd is bullying :billie: it's something everyone enjoys doing online so are they gonna denounce themselves 

The second thing tho is a different story :bear:

That’s exactly how I felt about this situation from the beginning. The majority of the people who jumped on the “Cancel Chrissy” train use the same intense and violent language she was using towards other people online :laughga: it’s all about ego with these people.

Aphasic
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

leona_lewis_billboard_16-compressed.jpg

But on Tuesday, Lewis uploaded an open letter to her Instagram Stories in which she recalled an “uncomfortable” encounter with Costello, again in 2014, after he had agreed to outfit her for an event in New York City.

“When I got to my fitting I was made to feel very awkward and uncomfortable as the dress was a sample size and he/his team clearly did not want to alter it to fit me,” she began. “This came as a total surprise because weeks prior I was told that they would the dress work for me. At the next fitting, the night before the show, with no explanation at all, Michael refused to turn up. He no longer wanted to dress me and he abandoned his commitments to me and the show which made me well aware that I wasn’t the body type required.”

Lewis went on to describe how her experience with Costello had left her with body image issues.

“I was so embarrassed and deeply hurt. Because I didn’t look like a model size, I wasn’t permitted to walk in his dress,” the Bleeding Love singer claimed. “I remember having to come up with excuses as I was so humiliated by it all... I was left with deep insecurities after this and I’ve had to work hard over the years to love my body.”

To conclude her message, Lewis insisted that she didn’t want to “discount” Costello’s story, but indicated that she didn’t feel like he chose the right moment to come forward with his allegations.

“I wish him so much love and healing. I’m sure this will come as a shock as I’ve never told him how I feel,” she added. “But the pot calling the kettle black in this situation doesn’t sit right with me. Bullying comes in many different forms. We need love, we need accountability, we need forgiveness, none of us are perfect.”

Source

Also, a black designer by the name of Maxie.J claims Michael called her the n word 

32970-A62-9-C5-F-431-D-8635-F8-D1-C798-CE66-CC4-C9-271-C-4-CF0-8-B2-A-C1-BDCDE2-

Source

Let's hope he learns and rights his wrongs. 

Squidward T

We have no context for this, maybe he didn't have time to do it? This is way different than what chrissy did

Chromatography

that isn’t bullying, but ok 

EDIT: didn’t see the n word thing at the bottom, that’s vile, but the leona thing isn’t bullying. that’s just kind of the model world. not saying that it’s right, but that’s what it is.

RAMROD

Leona also bought a house that used to be owned by Shane Dawson, I hope she cloroxed out that place before she live in it. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

InstantDejavu

Not saying what he did was OK but he didn't call Leona out or anything...he just did what EVERYONE in the modelling world does.

At least he didn't tell her to kill herself like Chrissy LITERALLY did.

ProfessionalClown

Not bullying and with the Maxine thing, I highly doubt he did that. She posted “receipts” saying she filed a racial slur in the police report but the picture was completely blurry and when people asked to make it clearer she just ignored em all and still went on the tirade. 

the Maxine issue is based on him saying she stole his designs and she said he stole hers. From what I see, his design was first. 

so with her idk. I do think it’s messed up what he did to Leona but it is kinda just the modeling world. That happens to a lot of people, and I do mean a LOT

ALGAYDO

I’m probably gonna get hate for saying this, but I knew something was off about him. I still think Crissy is an asshole and should definitely be called out for being a bad person, but this dude is no saint. Like Leona said, the pot calling the kettle black 

Archived