💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Leona Lewis accuses Michael Costello of bullying her

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Supersonic
43 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

Not saying what he did was OK but he didn't call Leona out or anything...he just did what EVERYONE in the modelling world does.

At least he didn't tell her to kill herself like Chrissy LITERALLY did.

This was a special case though: Leona was invited to walk a runway for a charity. It was announced to the press she‘d participate in the runway. He and his team refused to do proper fittings and alterations to tailor her assigned dress to her body, they just basically took measurements of her twice and frowned, ghosted her, excluded her from participating in the runway and made her sit in the audience where she was pestered by journalists asking her why she wasn‘t walking despite being announced.

She wasn‘t booked as a regular model, she was asked to participate in a charity event as a celebrity and the  got body shamed and prevented from actually participating in it.

Phlop
1 hour ago, InstantDejavu said:

Not saying what he did was OK but he didn't call Leona out or anything...he just did what EVERYONE in the modelling world does.

At least he didn't tell her to kill herself like Chrissy LITERALLY did.

Gaga is far from the model size, she’s short and not super thin. If a designer did this to her we’d all be up in arms. 

as the above user posted, Leona was ASKED to model and then humiliated by not.

When Gaga did Tom Ford in 2015, she was asked. If she was invited to do Tom Ford and then dropped and ghosted y’all would be pissed. And the Mugler show was hosted by her friend.

BYE

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m probably gonna get hate for saying this, but I knew something was off about him. I still think Crissy is an asshole and should definitely be called out for being a bad person, but this dude is no saint. Like Leona said, the pot calling the kettle black 

Honestly your not alone on the something off about him.

Also, why do all these insecure babies have multi-million dollar careers. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

InstantDejavu
14 hours ago, Phlop said:

Gaga is far from the model size, she’s short and not super thin. If a designer did this to her we’d all be up in arms. 

as the above user posted, Leona was ASKED to model and then humiliated by not.

When Gaga did Tom Ford in 2015, she was asked. If she was invited to do Tom Ford and then dropped and ghosted y’all would be pissed. And the Mugler show was hosted by her friend.

I still think what he did was not okay but what I am trying to say is that what he did, is nowhere near as bad as telling somebody to kill himself. That's my point.

But yes, he shouldn't have done this to Leona n'either.

Archived