Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Laganja Estranja comes out as transgender

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

RuPaul's Drag Race legend Laganja Estranja is chassé-ing into a new chapter of her life as an out, proud trans woman.

"There are so many other women around me who've inspired me to come forward today, and it's because of their fight and their struggle that I'm able to really do this and say that I'm nervous, but I'm not scared," the 32-year-old recording artist and cannabis activist exclusively reveals to EW. "I'm not going to live my life in fear anymore."

Estranja says after "presenting as female for the last 10 years" as a drag performer, she eased into her identity while on the stage in a way that "made it more explainable to the masses," but, in 2021, she's living her truth for one person only: Herself.

"I do want to be able to express this at all times," she continues. "I just got my haircut - a very feminine cut - and in one week already, my life has changed. I'm able to come off stage and take my makeup off and still see a beautiful woman in the mirror. It's powerful."

https://ew.com/tv/rupauls-drag-race-laganja-estranja-comes-out-trans/

Happy Pride month :party: 

LaLuna

I love how more and more people are becoming empowered to come out, we love to see it :heart:

MessyTop

I’ve always been a huge fan. So proud of her. She’s so talented and beautiful. I would love to see her back in All stars!

200.gif

Chromatica Island

So proud of her! I wish her the best on her journey!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

IllusionLover
26 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I’ve always been a huge fan. So proud of her. She’s so talented and beautiful. I would love to see her back in All stars!

200.gif

Her most iconic moment.

Anyways I'm very proud of her 🏳‍⚧ ❤️

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Shipper

Can we talk about how stunning and flawless she looks in her green dress and yellow nails?

That smile! :messga:

That energy :messga:

Im so happy for her :messga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived