💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga to join Dr. Bernice King in "The Power of Unlearning"

COOOK

Featured Posts

GucciGa

Oh god, livestreaming is just not it with this fandom. Y'all are too embarrassing. But it sounds like a great talk. 

😇

huttont

I know so many fans are frustrated that we don’t have immediate content regarding music and whatnot. But I am so thankful we stan such a passionate and caring individual. 

She uses her platform for so many important causes and even I need to remind myself that sometimes :heart:

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

Oh god, livestreaming is just not it with this fandom. Y'all are too embarrassing. But it sounds like a great talk. 

Spill the chat is NOT gonna be topic 😭

I don’t get the lack of awareness to NOT ask about **** like the Sour Candy video in chat. Not even I was this idiotic in chat when I was a kid/teen…

GucciGa
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Spill the chat is NOT gonna be topic 😭

I don’t get the lack of awareness to NOT ask about **** like the Sour Candy video in chat. Not even I was this idiotic in chat when I was a kid/teen…

They do it on purpose. They want to derail the chat. They do the same thing when Sarah does lives. And as usual they egg each other on to be as trollish as possible. I'm not going to watch bc I know it's going to be excruciating in the comments. I hate to say it but it's true. I wish we could ask them to turn comments off. This most vocal part of this fandom simply does not like when Gaga drops the pop star persona and tries to be a normal human being. 

😇

NewUsername

Midnight on a weekday in my timezone :messga:

OT: Love things like these! Excited to watch it, even if it may be on replay lol

At least it's easy to hide the YouTube chat :bear: cuz I agree that stans made a disrespectful mess last time around. I liked Gaga's previous speech on the matter and how she approached the topic with such thoughtfulness and respect and self-reflection, so I'm looking forward to this one.

⚡🐲

S0436

Hopefully they will shine a light on inclusivity rather than exclusivity and the importance of removing labels based on skin colour.  That is what MLK wanted.

littlepotter

The way I spent the last livestream apologizing on behalf of the fans on facebook :bear: at least people replied and said they understand 

If anyone comes across such fans again just say "sorry there are people who are not very well versed in the english language or very young and don't understand the significance of this event" etc :billie:

chaeri pls

So the power of unlearning, is that concept not really from Gaga, bec thats what i thought initially? Regardless, i love this role of Gaga, she's relentless in spreading the word of kindness. I hope one day she talks in the United Nations HQ, or do a TED talk :golfclap:

C1trus

Watch the people not acknowledge her philanthropy again and call her insensitive, selfish, etc. when somehow her career project coincides with unexpected crisis.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

ProfessionalClown

I know us monsters are a mess so therefore I predict the livestream chat will be a literal dumpster fire.

im here for it :bear:

Archived