💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nikita Dragun almost attacked; shares emotional IG video

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Nikita Dragun has posted a video on her IG in which she said she was almost attacked by a transphobe who shouted at her and a guy she was with with their surrounding security guards, that ‘that’s a dude’ and Nikita explains it and emotionally calls for everyone to stop trans hate and explain why trans hate is so dangerous.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQJ1GQblPMi/?utm_medium=copy_link

As a fellow transgender woman, I wish I could say I’m surprised, but unfortunately I’m not. Please send her some love and please spread the message! 💜

RainingOnMe

She's not really a good person but she doesn't deserve violence or transphobia. Sad and sick world we live in. :(

Wow this is horrible. I don't like her a bit, but this is horrible. Freaking horrible world that we live in.

Knife

Ew. Apparently this loser is a washed up "creator," and searching his name shows that he's been transphobic in the past, so..

SlaeUrAnus

No matter how much we have progressed, we still have a long way to go, unfortunately.

Transphobia doesn't have a place in his world.

In my messy era.

TimisaMonster

It's always these closeted dl gay not gay guys who are so self hating they have to vent and validate their "masculinity" and "heteroness" by making those who are happy and accepting of themselves miserable...

I hope nothing but the worst for that guy...and that goes for any LGBT-phobe

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived