💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

American Horror Stories Teaser

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

The first video teaser and air date has been posted online. 

*Has anybody posted this yet? 

Rhiannon

Excited to see what this new series is going to bring ! I almost forgot about it but I’m a bit excited now, I hope it’s going to be really good. Is it one story per episode ?

R.

Rhiannon

I missed AHS so baaaad tho ! I need the new season NOW !

Double Feature is supposed to come out in August right ??

R.

LaLuna

I don't get it, it's a new anthology? Like, it has nothing to do with previous AHS seasons? :oprah:

Still, super excited for this :excited:

CyanLights
21 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Excited to see what this new series is going to bring ! I almost forgot about it but I’m a bit excited now, I hope it’s going to be really good. Is it one story per episode ?

11 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I don't get it, it's a new anthology? Like, it has nothing to do with previous AHS seasons? :oprah:

It’s connected to the previous seasons just not as directly. I.e. episode one takes place in Murder House. 

each episode is a different story and not connected to others I believe. 

36 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Is that all? :huh: 

The thread << answer to this as openly as you can >> refers to that comment

A MESS
49 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

It’s connected to the previous seasons just not as directly. I.e. episode one takes place in Murder House. 

the series will in particular explore the lore of the AHS franchise, i.e. wood witches, pig mask, etc

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

CyanLights
33 minutes ago, warholastar said:

The thread << answer to this as openly as you can >> refers to that comment

I’m even more lost now

myluis617
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

1 hour ago, Rhiannon said:

Its separate stories in every episode but it is in the AHS universe so there is chance for many crossovers.

Meredith Grey

Does anybody know if Hulu is dropping all episodes at once or week by week? I’m assuming week by week since only 3-4 are filmed already but I wanna watch them all at once LOL

huttont
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

I didn’t know this!! I thought they were just going to be random short stories. But that’s cool they might be directly related to the content we already have!

CyanLights
24 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Does anybody know if Hulu is dropping all episodes at once or week by week? I’m assuming week by week since only 3-4 are filmed already but I wanna watch them all at once LOL

I think it’s week by week for the reasons you said, there’s no way they’re all done already but I don’t think it’s confirmed yet :shrug: 

Archived