💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

New Björk photoshoot

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

THIS IS STUNNING :giveup:

"thanks so so much for the ogolúgó saturdays in june !!! we have 1 african food and i-dj-music-to-the-flavours more this saturday 19th of june , womens day !! come dance and devour with us !!!! warmth , björk

tickets on tix.is

outfit by @marineserre_official
hairpiece by @tomikono_wig
photos by @vidarlogi"

198513469_10159338768336460_968491738741 201016488_10159338768326460_677110905417 197622507_10159338768331460_920415480479 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIyQvwt5gv/

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe

We need new Vulnicura, kween :pray:

She looks stunning, what a woman 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

alsemanche
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Is she recording new music?

She is but we still know next to nothing about it. Usually she does DJ gigs when preparing for her next era, and they include some of the music that inspired her (she did that a lot with Utopia), so I'm hoping this is a sign of new music 

tomsches

Im really hoping this is a sign for new music. I would love to hear a rock album from her to see what she can do with the genre 

Luna Lovegood

YES MOTHER

luna’s advocate

Ziggy

When I saw this on social, my jaw dropped. She always manages to bring incredible looks. Despite all the bad, what I will say is that I’m glad lockdown basically gave her and other artists a lot of concerted time to working on music almost exclusively. Because girl Utopia was four years ago and I’m PARCHED for more from mother.

Arcadia
3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Is she recording new music?

Yes!! The audio engineer that worked with her on her past two albums (not Arca) had on his website resume that he contributed/mastered a “TBA Björk release” late last year / early this year. So I believe the album is done or about to be done. 

Her photoshoot collaborators are lowkey teasing with 👀👀👀 on IG that something is coming soon

…and judging by this photoshoot it looks like Björk has found the identity/aesthetic of her next record. :bradley:

elijahfan

This Marine Serre dress was literally made for her, I'm not surprised to see her in it.

Hope new music is around the corner, it's been too long.

alsemanche

THEY'RE TEASING? :giveup:

this is the photographer

Screenshot-20210616-111614-Instagram.jpg

and james merry's comment

Screenshot-20210616-111622-Instagram.jpg 

:giveup:

Archived