💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Queen living her Beyoncé fantasy

LateToCult

Featured Posts

This post is sooo tacky omg.

She's a 95 year old woman that buried her husband a couple of months ago. You are not funny or edgy. 

LateToCult
1 minute ago, MikeyL said:

She's a 95 year old woman that buried her husband a couple of months ago. You are not funny or edgy. 

Boo hoo?

Benji

Yeah, mocking an old lady that has dedicated her life to public service for losing her husband ain’t it.

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

And we're supposed to care about her (or anyone else in the royal family) because? They're literal monarchs, they deserve all the jokes and ridicule they get. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Just now, alsemanche said:

And we're supposed to care about her (or anyone else in the royal family) because? 

You don't need to care about her at all. But it's literally just common decency not to kick a 95 year old recently bereaved person while they're down, regardless of their class or status. 

This should be a really basic concept.

LateToCult
Just now, Benji said:

Yeah, mocking an old lady that has dedicated her life to public service for losing her husband ain’t it.

Let me tell you something. Lizzie’s entire gig was keeping up the farce that she and her family of inbreds are better than everyone. So I’ll laugh at a little joke at her and her racist husband’s expense without any remorse.

Just now, LateToCult said:

Let me tell you something. Lizzie’s entire gig was keeping up the farce that she and her family of inbreds are better than everyone. So I’ll laugh at a little joke at her and her racist husband’s expense without any remorse.

I'm cringing so hard for you x

alsemanche
Just now, MikeyL said:

You don't need to care about her at all. But it's literally just common decency not to kick a 95 year old recently bereaved person while they're down, regardless of their class or status. 

This should be a really basic concept.

Call me indecent then :vegas: 

I have 0 compassion for her

Benji
Just now, LateToCult said:

Fair enough, I just think you look like a right sad c*nt :huntyga:

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

I'm cringing so hard for you x

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Fair enough, I just think you look like a right sad c*nt :huntyga:

Heavens! :enigma:

js4754394o9823
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Call me indecent then :vegas: 

I have 0 compassion for her

You know

She can be whatever

But you don't need to do the same in return

Not caring about feelings of a person who do not care about other people's feelings makes both of you the same

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

alsemanche
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

You know

She can be whatever

But you don't need to do the same in return

Not caring about feelings of a person who do not care about other people's feelings makes both of you the same

Ah yes I am the same as a an imperial monarch. Should I also feel bad for a murderer whose partner passes away? Thanks for the info, I'll continue not to care! 

Benji
Just now, alsemanche said:

Ah yes I am the same as a an imperial monarch. Thanks for the info, I'll continue not to care! 

Well you’re worse, you couldn’t dream of even contributing 1% of what she’s contributed to the world :laughga:

alsemanche
Just now, Benji said:

Well you’re worse, you couldn’t dream of even contributing 1% of what she’s contributed to the world :laughga:

Yeah I definitely don't want to do anything she or her family have done thank you very much. But you continue stanning those trash cans, that'll do you so much good! 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived