đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Born This Way lyric change?

LandonM170

Do you think Gaga should sing this lyric over the original?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Change the line, "transgendered life" to "transgender, ace"?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not, "transgender, ace" (comment what you think)

Featured Posts

Pennywise

It's in threads like these we see the  real faces of some of the little monsters - who preach kindness 7/24 as long as it is about Gaga - when they drop the "little" and turn into total monsters just because someone dares to criticize something about Gaga :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

It's in threads like these we see the  real faces of some of the little monsters - who preach kindness 7/24 as long as it is about Gaga - when they drop the "little" and turn into total monsters just because someone dares to criticize something about Gaga :huntyga:

I know right! Like I am getting who cares, go away, and you have to get a hobby like bitch how did this cause a war

Prostitute Barbie

First I’ve never even heard of that term which is my problem but what would bother me about it is that it doesn’t rhyme with bi :derpga: (not that life technically does either but it at least sounds correct in the song) 

Pennywise
Just now, LandonM170 said:

I know right! Like I am getting who cares, go away, and you have to get a hobby like bitch how did this cause a war

though how did you NOT think it wouldn't cause a war this is GGD we live and breathe for this kind of drama :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LandonM170
Just now, Pennywise said:

though how did you NOT think it wouldn't cause a war this is GGD we live and breathe for this kind of drama :poot:

you right let me just sip on my glass of naive tea

season 3 sip GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

LandonM170
3 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

First I’ve never even heard of that term which is my problem but what would bother me about it is that it doesn’t rhyme with bi :derpga: (not that life technically does either but it at least sounds correct in the song) 

well without looking at the actually lyrics and just singing, "no matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender, ace, I'm on the right track baby I was born to survive" I don't it sounds that bad.

Chris Thomason

I thought these arguments only belonged on twitter. Absolutely not, not everything has to be changed to fit with whatever the term of the day is.

ladygagafan1234
3 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

well without looking at the actually lyrics and just singing, "no matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender, ace, I'm on the right track baby I was born to survive" I don't it sounds that bad.

it sounds horrendous. bi and life are slant rhymes. why is transgendered life offensive?

FFXIV WhiteMage

Imo, instead of revising a decade old song, it would make more sense to create a new one with correct and proper delegations on  gender and race. I’m quite tired of this remix/reimagined/this artist’s version:billie:

I want new stuff :bear:

And I don’t think Gaga will fit that criteria since she already did it with BTW. So maybe the new pop girlies can make one :oprah: ( Ariana, Billie, Dua, Ava or even Taylor).

Or better yet LGBTQIA+ artists like Sam Smith or Sophie  

LandonM170
Just now, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Imo, instead of revising a decade old song, it would make more sense to create a new one with correct and proper delegations on  gender and race. I’m quite tired of this remix/reimagined/this artist’s version:billie:

I want new stuff :bear:

And I don’t think Gaga will fit that criteria since she already did it with BTW. So maybe the new pop girlies can make one :oprah: ( Ariana, Billie, Dua, Ava or even Taylor).

Or better yet LGBTQIA+ artists like Sam Smith or Sophie  

this is to only sing live. The studio version will always stay the same. She doesn't need to re-record one line.

Prostitute Barbie
7 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

The cadence kind of requires all three phrases to end in at least somewhat of a rhyme to make it flow though. Gay straight or bi, transgender life, born to survive are all four syllable phrases right next to each other and on the same first two beats of the measure so I’m sure she intended for those lines to be connected by rhyme. 

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

this is to only sing live. The studio version will always stay the same. She doesn't need to re-record one line.

I know but I also want a new LGBTQ anthem :bear:

I mean I love BTW but so far it’s the only song out there that openly smash the faces of homophobes. At least on the mainstream media. I’m aware that there are some songs as well but they are too subtle. 

Archived