💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

iCarly reboot will be more adult & have s*xual situations

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Barley said:

I fail to see the problem :laughga: he still looks fine.

It's not a problem. It's just a statement. That gif is from the ice bucket challenge, which was when he was working out before he got married.

Concertaholic

1. How have they not aged at all??

2. I never understood why Miranda never went on to be a huge crossover star like Selena or Demi. iCarly was the biggest kids show for a time and I dare to say iCarly/Miranda was even a little bigger than Wizards/Selena and Sonny/Demi when it came out so I always felt confused why they never milked Miranda’s career.

Agunimon
6 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Seriously, Miranda hasn't aged at ALL especially. I'm so shook.

Jose P
5 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

2. I never understood why Miranda never went on to be a huge crossover star like Selena or Demi. iCarly was the biggest kids show for a time and I dare to say iCarly/Miranda was even a little bigger than Wizards/Selena and Sonny/Demi when it came out so I always felt confused why they never milked Miranda’s career.

For some reason Nickelodeon actors don’t go on to have very successful careers. Only clear exception to that being Ariana. Disney has Selena, Demi, Miley, Olivia, Zac, several of the Mickey Mouse Club kids. And I really can’t remember any Nick act being successful other than Ariana.

Archived