šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was/Is Nicki Minaj really the "Queen of Rap"...?

Chlorine Sevigny

Featured Posts

Midnightrush891

I donā€™t think she was ever the queen, she just didnā€™t have anyone else to compete with. She did everything in her power to remain the only female rapper out.Ā 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25

The fact that people still support her even with all the terrible stuff she's done, like... šŸ™„

Chlorine Sevigny
19 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

make up woman GIF

Zon't Zo ItĀ :bradley:

RAMROD

Non.

No competition is correct.

She only seems and felt like so cos she was always around with gazillions collab she had with whomever.

But the hip hop/rap community never claim her nor taking her seriously when she soldĀ herself out. And she have yet having #1 on her own. I am sure she know this, and likely why she was so messy and erratic during Queen era, especially witnessing the new girl in town managed to get it before her, on her major debut nonetheless. Something that she fails to achieve. And in the process, finds herself a competition.

I mean, you gotta be so desperate and abysmal to actually took a collab with that rainbow haired molester dude, TWICE.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

So when Nicki was coming up she decided to dis Lil Kim who was calling herself the queen of rap at the time, and that was pretty major considering an up and comer out rapped a big name in female rap. Since then Nicki has become the queen and has had no challenge to her thrown. Until a new female rapper has the balls to challenge her for the spot, she is yet to lose it. But this is all subjective, if you guys want to think a rapper that hires ghost writers and can't rap on beat is the queen of rap, then that's up to youĀ :oops:

Agunimon
4 hours ago, HausOfARTPOPII said:

Why is this a question, honestly the only person who has the bars are Megan and Doja while the only one who has the kind of versatility Nicki has is Doja, even then Doja is jsut about to release her 3rd album, and also uhm Cardi is... well Cardi is cardi she has ghostwriters and is only in the game for the money

is doja not an R&B artist with pop and rap influences? seems that way to me. never really heard her spit extensively.

Justin Drew Bieber
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

She's been around a long time but she has been a pure floater rent-a-rapper for most of her career imo and barely is known for her OWN music...

She has a diva ugly personality and thinks she's above everyone and it's tiring when you don't have the recipts to back it up...

I'd say Cardi rn is the queen...Nicki took a back seat a LOOOONG time ago

Yep, in terms of dominance rn itā€™s probably Cardi>Doja>Nicki>MeganĀ 

ToxicHot

Of course she is. Sheā€™s made an enormous impact on female hip-hop.....how can you all deny that? :lmao:Ā Sheā€™s still the highest-selling female rapper, for the record. :vegas:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived