tumblr_maeyilg5fA1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Crank it up, give it to me, come on
Crank it up, give it to me, come on
I'm gonna feedback, feedback, oh
Feedback, feedback oh

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

PartySick

A jam :rockstar:

Ironically, as an MJ stan, I don't think Scream is what made me a Janet stan. A combination of Feedback, Throb, and Would You Mind cinched it :legend:

🖤

FameMonster01

Am I the only one who thinks that Janet's music is more fun+ superior to her brother's music?

Janet has em seductive bops and big anthems :bye:

LaLuna

Ooohh yes I love that song and the video is so cool!

I remember when it came out I was living in this sad, tiny apartment, don't know why but this is the first thing that I think of when I hear this song :fatcat:

1 hour ago, FameMonster01 said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Janet's music is more fun+ superior to her brother's music?

Yes.

I mean, I'd choose Janet's music over his, but then, that man has such superior work too. It's hard to pick between them.

But I love Janet! 

PartySick
1 hour ago, FameMonster01 said:

Yes :grr:

Well, maybe :laughga: I find Michael's work to be more diverse and interesting personally but it's impressive that Janet managed to step out of his shadow at all considering he was one of the biggest stars alive when she really started hitting the scene. She really proved she's more than just "Michael Jackson's sister" :legend:

Janet's music is also pretty different from his. The most seductive song MJ has is In the Closet but Janet's sex anthems blow that out of the water by a mile so you got me there :v:

🖤

PartySick
1 hour ago, Bio said:

That whole album is fire. Wish it was on Spotify.

Discipline? :huh:

@PussPuss why'd you LMAO? :bear: did I say something stupid? :bear: I'm only a casual listener of Janet so you need to tell me if I said something stupid :bear:

🖤

Chlorine Sevigny

Feedbag, Feedbag :billie:

This was a moment though. I remember all my friends liking this at the time (I was a sophomore in college).

Janet was "back." 

The REAL smash of this era was Rock With U though. 

Chlorine Sevigny
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@PussPuss why'd you LMAO? :bear: did I say something stupid? :bear: I'm only a casual listener of Janet so you need to tell me if I said something stupid :bear:

No sorry I lmao'd you needing to post the album because it is clearly on spotify. :yay:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

No sorry I lmao'd you needing to post the album because it is clearly on spotify. :yay:

Oh ok :bradley:

Wanted to make sure there wasn't some secret Janet album that only the stans knew about or something :bear:

🖤

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

It's unavailable for me. It has been like that for years! The only songs I can play are Can't B Good and The 1.

Linus Gaga

i love this song so much when i was like 6 or 7 , before knowing Lady Gaga

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived