đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This Massively Underrated Pop Writer

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

No one ever talks about how Tove Lo is a great songwriter and it's time she gets her flowers! 

Yes she helped write all these bops :firega:

NOT to mention all her own songs that slap! Her discography is JAM PACKED with sad and horny bops :bradley:

Appreciate miss Lo! :legend:

GagaSine

I don't listen to Tove Lo regularly but her song "Habits" really effected me, I was experiencing a break up when it came out and I would listen to it all the time while feeling numb and depressed lol. I will always appreciate her for that.

Stephen
4 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I don't listen to Tove Lo regularly but her song "Habits" really effected me, I was experiencing a break up when it came out and I would listen to it all the time while feeling numb and depressed lol. I will always appreciate her for that.

Same! That song came out at the perfect time in my life too :selena: You should check out more of her music, I can recommend some tracks if you'd like. 

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Same! That song came out at the perfect time in my life too :selena: You should check out more of her music, I can recommend some tracks if you'd like. 

I just don't really listen to that kind of music usually, but I will gladly check out ur recommendations!

Ororo Munroe

Sunshine Kitty is pop masterpiece, no objections :dom:

She is a great songwriter, I mean Cool is literally the best song on FN 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I just don't really listen to that kind of music usually, but I will gladly check out ur recommendations!

sorry for interrupting your dialogue, but this song is the bop of the century 

Dr Fudge

I LOVE Tove Lo. She’s massively underrated indeed. Her most recent record Sunshine Kitty is such a good dance album, but y’all aren’t ready for that conversation yet. :firega: 

Key tracks people need to check out (not just from Sunshine Kitty, but in general): Shifted, Shedontknowbutsheknows, True Disaster, Cool Girl, Stay Over, Mistaken, hey you got drugs?, not on drugs, scars, lady wood, and talking body.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Ororo Munroe
Just now, FudgeyBear said:

Her most recent record Sunshine Kitty is such a good dance album, but y’all aren’t ready for that conversation yet. :firega: 

I AM READY :nooo: SAY IY SIS 

1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

Shedontknowbutsheknows

this song is that b**ch if anyone says otherwise :dom:

Stephen
7 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

If you like dance music she has a great song that came out earlier this year with Martin Garrix called "Pressure", and a fun house track "Jacques" with Jax Jones. She has a great ballad that's thematically similar to Habits, it's called "Hey You Got Drugs?"

Otherwise just some of my favorites by her - Disco Tits, Cool Girl, Are U Gonna Tell Her :vegas:

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Otherwise just some of my favorites by her - Disco Tits, Cool Girl, Are U Gonna Tell Her :vegas:

I see u have taste, bestie :lolly:

tigerteeth

If you’re new to her, you have to check out “queen of the clouds” - that album is just so good!!

Standouts:

timebomb (!)
got love (!!!)

Thousand miles (!)

talking body

Over

Archived