Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chrissy Teigen returns to social media to issue an apology nobody asked for

noa234

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
47 minutes ago, ThomasDelGaga said:

thank you. i don’t really even know who this person is and i don’t really know much besides the fact that she was telling someone to comm*t s***** in their tweets like 5 or something years ago but it just feels so random. i mean obviously chrissy is or was probably a very disturbed person and very well could still be... but maybe she was also just a young person with access to twitter. it seems everyone wanting to cancel them now is the kind of people who cancel anyone for anything probably because they have nothing going on in their lives and have savior complexes.

"A young person"

She was grown. She was in her mid/late 20s. There is no excuse.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
noa234
8 hours ago, Lilbit said:

So do you. Getting old. 

GURL who are u? get a life

noa234
6 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

What a sick woman she needs to lose it all 

preach christina aguilera GIF

noa234
7 hours ago, ThomasDelGaga said:

thank you. i don’t really even know who this person is and i don’t really know much besides the fact that she was telling someone to comm*t s***** in their tweets like 5 or something years ago but it just feels so random. i mean obviously chrissy is or was probably a very disturbed person and very well could still be... but maybe she was also just a young person with access to twitter. it seems everyone wanting to cancel them now is the kind of people who cancel anyone for anything probably because they have nothing going on in their lives and have savior complexes.

lol seems like u and only 3 people in this topic are a fan of hers

defending this behavior actually tells us more about you then her..

Helxig

Some people just aren't cut out to handle fame in an online world. Demi and Chrissy are two...

Tbh I probably wouldn't either, but at least I think I'd have the knowledge to just delete and turn it off. Some people just can't help themselves but to be involved in everything

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Head Empty

I don't know a lot about her but it seems like her celebrity status is largely perpetuated by her haters. If she's as uninteresting as everyone claims her to be, why do we keep posting about her?

GucciGa

Has her BFF Yashar spoken out about it yet? Or is he too busy trying to save his own reputation now that he's been outed as a grifter / psycho 

😇

Teletubby
15 hours ago, Lilbit said:

It’s so funny seeing the vile people on this site play as if they know anything about decency. 

we know enough about decency to not wish anyone to suffer or die like Chrissy did

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Lilbit
8 hours ago, noa234 said:

No. Going on a hate campaign for someone you haven’t met, and never will tells us about you. She’s a boring celebrity with no entertainment value. You’re better off just ignoring someone like that, but you’re choosing the route she chose…bully. Only your case is worse. She’s makes money, and garners attention. You do it for…almost no one…your peers are here telling your that you’re embarrassing yourself, and you keep going. Who are we really learning about? At least we know her name and face. 

noa234
30 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

No. Going on a hate campaign for someone you haven’t met, and never will tells us about you. She’s a boring celebrity with no entertainment value. You’re better off just ignoring someone like that, but you’re choosing the route she chose…bully. Only your case is worse. She’s makes money, and garners attention. You do it for…almost no one…your peers are here telling your that you’re embarrassing yourself, and you keep going. Who are we really learning about? At least we know her name and face. 

No. calling someone a bully for calling out a person telling people to kill themselves tells us about YOU. 

peers!?! flavor of love wtf GIF

u mean u and 2 people in in comparecent to 90% of people in this post who support my thoughts?

lol get a life, as iv said

ThomasDelGaga
16 hours ago, noa234 said:

i literally started off the sentence by saying i don’t know who it is ............. but i think it’s funny that you think a pretty neutral comment on gagadaily can tell you about how someone is and who they are in real life. maybe you should go out into the real world and get some fresh air instead of basing your opinions of people by social media posts on a fan forum 

noa234
3 hours ago, ThomasDelGaga said:

i literally started off the sentence by saying i don’t know who it is ............. but i think it’s funny that you think a pretty neutral comment on gagadaily can tell you about how someone is and who they are in real life. maybe you should go out into the real world and get some fresh air instead of basing your opinions of people by social media posts on a fan forum 

Oh honey trust me im in the REAL world, not like u who think its ok to forgive a terrible person who calls people to kill themselves...

Neutral comment? "People make mistakes, people change, learn, and grow."

basketball wives GIF by VH1

ThomasDelGaga
3 hours ago, noa234 said:

Oh honey trust me im in the REAL world, not like u who think its ok to forgive a terrible person who calls people to kill themselves...

Neutral comment? "People make mistakes, people change, learn, and grow."

basketball wives GIF by VH1

ah yes please get me together, i truly care about what you have to say 🥰💖

noa234
2 hours ago, ThomasDelGaga said:

ah yes please get me together, i truly care about what you have to say 🥰💖

Then stop Replying :huntyga:

Valentines Day Love GIF

Emvee

What is she cancelled from? Being John Legends wife? She’ll be fine 

Honesty, “cancel culture” seems to be part of and instigated by celebrity and media culture now. It’s another polarizing news cycle that the media can push for more clicks. 

For-profit media is HUGELY to blame for our current polarized society. 

Archived