đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chrissy Teigen returns to social media to issue an apology nobody asked for

noa234

Featured Posts

Gimme More

She's an awful person, the stuff she said is inexcusable. Telling MULTIPLE people in vulnerable situations to kill themselves? just wow.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

Some of y'all are too ready to excuse horrific behavior just for the sake of being anti cancel culture :awkney:

We're all imperfect and make mistakes from time to time, but it's definitely not normal to bully people to the brink of suicide (multiple times). Nobody is entitled to being famous and we really need to check who we decide to elevate to celebrity status. 

noa234
24 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Some of y'all are too ready to excuse horrific behavior just for the sake of being anti cancel culture :awkney:

We're all imperfect and make mistakes from time to time, but it's definitely not normal to bully people to the brink of suicide (multiple times). Nobody is entitled to being famous and we really need to check who we decide to elevate to celebrity status. 

This!!

I literally cant believe some of the comments here implying her apology  at that point is acceptable  :triggered:

DenDenTired
23 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

We all make mistakes 

There was totally a period in time where it was acceptable to be a gross troll. We didn’t view celebs or whatever as people for the longest time. 

djBuffoon

The stuff she did and said is just... beyond what I can fathom. But as others have said, she's done all that one can do in her situation, accepted responsibility, reached out privately to those she hurt, and so on.

Whether she is forgiven by Courtney and Michael we may not ever know. Whether she has actually learned something from this, we'll see. And whether you personally believe her apology can be reflected in how you support her projects going forward. I don't see much to argue about here.

JusKeepBreathin
On 6/14/2021 at 2:26 PM, noa234 said:

i agree, but in my opinion this girl is truly something else..

she has a very long track of problematic behavior 

So people with problematic behavior should not apologize? Should they not own up to their mistakes or try to make amends? Should they not apologize publicly for comments they made publicly? 

I literally don't understand your thought process. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

noa234
15 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

So people with problematic behavior should not apologize? Should they not own up to their mistakes or try to make amends? Should they not apologize publicly for comments they made publicly? 

I literally don't understand your thought process. 

No

people who tell other people to kill themselves (especially  famous ones), should not apologize, cuz no one is interested, especially the victims, and especially when they do it "surprisingly" at the same time they are losing jobs because of it.

do u understand my thought process now? :huntyga: (my guess still no)

Arcadia
22 minutes ago, noa234 said:

No

people who tell other people to kill themselves (especially  famous ones), should not apologize, cuz no one is interested, especially the victims, and especially when they do it "surprisingly" at the same time they are losing jobs because of it.

do u understand my thought process now? :huntyga: (my guess still no)

I actually still don’t, because it makes no sense

MonsterofFame

Well Chrissy, are you going to advocate for forgiveness to all those you helped to get cancelled over the years if they issue an apology too? Most of them already did and you said nothing.

I'm usually one to say cancel culture is out of control but even when it was more acceptable to make fun of people publicly her tweets more than crossed the line.

Keep her in Twitter jail.

noa234
1 minute ago, boop said:

I actually still don’t, because it makes no sense

well i guess ur lacking common sense.

maybe this will help u understand

E342tYvXEAk0wvY?format=jpg&name=large

BUtterfield 8
3 hours ago, Rebel said:

Of course she is sorry, she lost her brand deals with Target, Bloomingdale's and Macy's because of that :laughga:

The Target deal actually ended before the scandals

Arcadia
7 minutes ago, noa234 said:

well i guess ur lacking common sense.

maybe this will help u understand

E342tYvXEAk0wvY?format=jpg&name=large

I don’t like her and what she did was wrong and messed up, but saying “she shouldn’t publicly apologize” is ****ing stupid. 

“no one is interested”, yet here we are.

noa234
Just now, boop said:

I don’t like her and what she did was wrong and messed up, but saying “she shouldn’t publicly apologize” is ****ing stupid. 

LOL 

Archived