• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
6 hours ago, pachinko said:

Guys, be nice. 

no, she wasn't nice

8617198-6599957-image-a-17_1547668412911

Nov 26, 2013: Good voices paired with horrific, theatrical performances. Just ****ing sing. We aren't all as insane as your ego.

Apr 17, 2011: why are people saying gaga got a nose job? i have proof she did not. the proof: her nose.

Feb 14, 2011 : So I guess we are really just gonna do this Madonna thing without shame eh gaga

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

StrawberryBlond

The need to go back and make further apologies shows she's not genuinely sorry (ironically) but rather, she's really terrified that the first apology didn't wash and she's not coming back from this so she's throwing it all at the wall now. Of course she's sorry when she gets found out and her career is on the line. Although she didn't even really get famous until she got married, apparently she was a model but it's like no one really knows who she was back then, she's more famous for being John Legend's wife and I'm sure she can live off his money very easily if she lost all her brand deals, so it's not like she has to worry about that. It's just a matter of reputation she has to salvage. Even allowing for the fact that it used to be ok to say really vile stuff about celebrities back in the day, I don't remember it ever being acceptable to tell anyone to kill themselves. The fact that she's someone who revels in cancelling others and is now getting cancelled herself is frankly, poetic justice and what a lot of these overly zealous people nowadays need.

lavender blonde

I can't explain it, but she always seemed sus to me. She looks like she is not a good person

Aphasic

People make mistakes and some learn from them and others don't. Why not give the opportunity to someone who wants to do better?

Let's all not forget that Gaga worked with R. Kelly, she retired the song from all platforms, she learned to do better and she was forgiven.

Lilbit
On 6/14/2021 at 11:26 AM, noa234 said:

i agree, but in my opinion this girl is truly something else..

she has a very long track of problematic behavior 

So do you. Getting old. 

Lilbit
1 hour ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

no, she wasn't nice

Nov 26, 2013: Good voices paired with horrific, theatrical performances. Just ****ing sing. We aren't all as insane as your ego.

Apr 17, 2011: why are people saying gaga got a nose job? i have proof she did not. the proof: her nose.

Feb 14, 2011 : So I guess we are really just gonna do this Madonna thing without shame eh gaga

It’s so funny seeing the vile people on this site play as if they know anything about decency. 

gypsy101

idk the drama but she always seemed so nice, i’m sure she truly didn’t mean to upset people 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

idk the drama but she always seemed so nice, i’m sure she truly didn’t mean to upset people 

Just because someone seems nice doesn’t mean they’re a good person tho :emma:

Chromatography

sometimes just saying sorry isn’t enough. people of ggd should raise their standards.

ThomasDelGaga
On 6/14/2021 at 1:53 PM, boop said:

I don’t even like Crissi Teigen but cancel culture can **** off. People make mistakes, people change, learn, and grow. The people who cancel and act outraged aren’t the saints they portray to be either.

thank you. i don’t really even know who this person is and i don’t really know much besides the fact that she was telling someone to comm*t s***** in their tweets like 5 or something years ago but it just feels so random. i mean obviously chrissy is or was probably a very disturbed person and very well could still be... but maybe she was also just a young person with access to twitter. it seems everyone wanting to cancel them now is the kind of people who cancel anyone for anything probably because they have nothing going on in their lives and have savior complexes.

holy scheisse
3 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

no, she wasn't nice

She's on my shitlist now :dom:

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

having children is the silliest excuse ever for spiritual growth... getting creampied doesn't make anyone become a better person... a man came inside you, that's all. Giving birth is proof of someone's cum inside you, nothing else.

Your point is all well and good but what's with the unnecessary crudeness? You can make your point without being graphic. It really denigrates the tough process of pregnancy, childbirth and child-rearing when you reduce it to p*rn terminology. Creation of a child is a beautiful thing and this just sounds disrespectful. I didn't want to be seen as a stick in the mud by saying this but it bothered me and I just think you should be mindful of the fact that there's women and specifically, mothers, reading this comment who could be quite offended.

3 minutes ago, ThomasDelGaga said:

thank you. i don’t really even know who this person is and i don’t really know much besides the fact that she was telling someone to comm*t s***** in their tweets like 5 or something years ago but it just feels so random. i mean obviously chrissy is or was probably a very disturbed person and very well could still be... but maybe she was also just a young person with access to twitter. it seems everyone wanting to cancel them now is the kind of people who cancel anyone for anything probably because they have nothing going on in their lives and have savior complexes.

She was 26 when she made these comments. When I was 26, I was well aware that you don't tell someone to kill themselves, I've known that all my life, as do many other people. And she was saying this to a 16 year old, repeatedly. A 16 year old who had clearly been groomed into marriage with a grown man. I'm not into cancel culture either but there's sometimes good reason for it and this is one of them. Chrissy isn't a major celebrity in her own right, she'll be fine if any career she does have ends, she has her husband's money to live off. It's not like she'll be penniless because she can't get work after this, unlike many self-made celebrities who get cancelled.

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

She was 26 when she made these comments. When I was 26, I was well aware that you don't tell someone to kill themselves, I've known that all my life, as do many other people. And she was saying this to a 16 year old, repeatedly. A 16 year old who had clearly been groomed into marriage with a grown man. I'm not into cancel culture either but there's sometimes good reason for it and this is one of them. Chrissy isn't a major celebrity in her own right, she'll be fine if any career she does have ends, she has her husband's money to live off. It's not like she'll be penniless because she can't get work after this, unlike many self-made celebrities who get cancelled.

!!! exactly this. people are making some weird and lame excuses. she was 26! it’s like anyone can say sh!tty things and get away with it as long as they say they’re sorry. seems really dependent on the person though. would people extend the same acceptance to shane dawson because he apologized? ggd is full of hypocrites who love to move the goal posts around. 

Archived