đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna serves Alien Emoji Realness

noa234

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Madonna was gorgeous when she was younger and she seems like she's always taken really good care of her body, she had the potential to age gracefully and beautifully. Sadly, yet another case of a celebrity who refuses to accept the natural process of life. That said, I can't be too harsh on her because I know that women, especially celebrities, are expected to look young and hot forever, and Madonna is no exception.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
41 minutes ago, Hades said:

tumblr_lytuofmTxh1qmtd3io1_400.gif

That's fair :diane:

I only dislike her for the interactions she's had with my faves, I still respect her legacy and think she gets too much sh*t for stupid things :diane:

đź–¤

ladygagafan1234
12 hours ago, codymonster said:

Jesus...:messga:

If this doesn't show what is currently wrong with our society, I don't know what does.. I hate how people feel they need to look smooth and "perfect", because while they end up attaining this "perfect" complexion, they end up looking like something from a horror film. I really hope this trend ends and we can go back to celebrating aging gracefully and start appreciating women's bodies and faces, no matter the age.

And yes, I know it's her body and her choice, but clearly a outside societal pressure is making her think she needs to do this to her face. And if this societal pressure is strong enough to make someone as rich, powerful, celebrated, and loved as Madonna cave, I can only image what it's doing to regular people seeing these expectations 24/7 on social media. I just can't wait until we hit a period in time where natural and what we were born with is enough..

well that's never going to happen because humans aren't programmed that way and our biology will never change.

Der Meister
11 hours ago, vixdean said:

Did she tell you that personally?  Because otherwise, the level of bullsh*t in this post alone is astounding.

You don’t know what she thinks. You don’t know what she feels, yet you still feel entitled to tell a woman what she’s thinking without any ground in fact. 

Madonna has nothing to feel threatened about. Her place in history is immortalised, and very few will achieve what she has.

So yes, this type of pseudo-psychoanalysis is just that, complete hateful bullsh*t from a little monster stuck in 2011. 

Exactly. Plastic surgery helps trans people tremendously during their transition period. People are so judgmental, are you surprised? You can't move a finger without somebody else saying what you can do or what you can't. Jealous bitches.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived