💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna serves Alien Emoji Realness

noa234

Featured Posts

noa234

E3yM-9mXwAAIihw?format=jpg&name=large515M3UN3WJL._AC_UL1000_.jpg

this is so sad...why did she do this to herself...

her body is BANGING though

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Jesus...:messga:

If this doesn't show what is currently wrong with our society, I don't know what does.. I hate how people feel they need to look smooth and "perfect", because while they end up attaining this "perfect" complexion, they end up looking like something from a horror film. I really hope this trend ends and we can go back to celebrating aging gracefully and start appreciating women's bodies and faces, no matter the age.

And yes, I know it's her body and her choice, but clearly a outside societal pressure is making her think she needs to do this to her face. And if this societal pressure is strong enough to make someone as rich, powerful, celebrated, and loved as Madonna cave, I can only image what it's doing to regular people seeing these expectations 24/7 on social media. I just can't wait until we hit a period in time where natural and what we were born with is enough..

Rhiannon

I mean I find her beautiful in this picture but wether we have something positive or negative to say about her appearence, our opinions don’t matter. She’s the one living in her body, if she feels good, that’s all that matters !

R.

Married the Night

It looks worse with movement on video. Would have loved to have seen her face had she not gotten all this work done. 

bionic

I wonder how she actually looks when the cameras are turned off

buy bionic

noa234
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

It looks worse with movement on video. Would have loved to have seen her face had she not gotten all this work done. 

AE7-D37-BB-D720-468-E-8-B6-B-E6083659-E9

PropaGaga
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

How edited are these pics? She looks like she could be in her 40s 

There's obviously some Facetune going on (although she's always had a heart shaped face – the angle of the selfies she posts tend to really accentuate it, though), but she generally looks pretty young IRL as well. She has great skin. Any work she's had done is not nearly as drastic as her Instagram makes it look.

Madonna-Eurovision-2019-Tel-Aviv-picture

43871527-9655819-Sweet-tribute-Madonna-s

Cookie Tookie

Scary tbh. She looks great, but in a weird un-human way. Wish she wouldn’t have done all that to her face.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived