đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna serves Alien Emoji Realness

noa234

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, noa234 said:

E3yM-9mXwAAIihw?format=jpg&name=large515M3UN3WJL._AC_UL1000_.jpg

this is so sad...why did she do this to herself...

her body is BANGING though

One thing never change here, hate towards Madonna! :fail:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6
2 hours ago, bionic said:

I wonder how she actually looks when the cameras are turned off

06046784b93fa366cdb3e2620809284d.jpg

noa234
Just now, proxy said:

One thing never change here, hate towards Madonna! :fail:

i actually ADORE her.. but i just feel weird cuz she was so beautiful beforehand.

don't get me wrong, SHE IS STILL GOREGOUS. its just sad to me that she feels she need all that surgery...

Just now, noa234 said:

i actually ADORE her.. but i just feel weird cuz she was so beautiful beforehand.

don't get me wrong, SHE IS STILL GOREGOUS. its just sad to me that she feels she need all that surgery...

Oh I think I get you perfectly hater! :bye:

vixdean
4 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

The problem exists when someone preaches about accepting yourself the way you are and then does something like this to them self showing they don't even believe their own message, how can one believe a message of being yourself and loving yourself from someone who does this to themself contradicting the message? Especially young girls who have so much pressure on themselves by today's society and "influencer" culture?

Does “Body Revolution” followed by “Epione” ring any bells to you? If so, apply the same standard. 

And there’s no contradiction here. People can love themselves, be themselves in all the ways they want, including by having fillers, plastic surgery and whatnot. It’s exactly what the message like that is about - being who you want to be without caring about other people’s judgements, including ones like yours. 

Felixorfelicia

Ew why did u gotta make this thread so hateful 

Hating on madonna, of all ppl, is always so funny to me lol like where’s ur icon status

Tease it to Jesus

vixdean
4 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

She thinks she has to do these things to "keep up" with the younger women in music. It shows a complete lack of self confidence and self worth, it shows she's threatened, just like she was threatened by Gaga and tried to throw a bomb on Gaga's artistry and music. 

Did she tell you that personally?  Because otherwise, the level of bullsh*t in this post alone is astounding.

You don’t know what she thinks. You don’t know what she feels, yet you still feel entitled to tell a woman what she’s thinking without any ground in fact. 

Madonna has nothing to feel threatened about. Her place in history is immortalised, and very few will achieve what she has.

So yes, this type of pseudo-psychoanalysis is just that, complete hateful bullsh*t from a little monster stuck in 2011. 

Married the Night
5 hours ago, noa234 said:

AE7-D37-BB-D720-468-E-8-B6-B-E6083659-E9

She would have aged beyond this photo…

Aphasic
6 hours ago, noa234 said:

E3yM-9mXwAAIihw?format=jpg&name=large515M3UN3WJL._AC_UL1000_.jpg

this is so sad...why did she do this to herself...

her body is BANGING though

Because she can and it's her body and face not yours, mine nor anyone else's but hers.

Hades
43 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think she looks good and I'm a Madonna hater :billie:

tumblr_lytuofmTxh1qmtd3io1_400.gif

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived