Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sheryl Crow recounts sexual harassment from MJ manager Frank Dileo

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

DpHitch1992

Sheryl Crow is opening up about the sexual harassment she says she faced from Mj's late manager 'Frank Delio' while touring with the 'king of pop' in the late 80's.

"It was incredible in every way, shape, and form for a young person from a really small town to see the world and to work with arguably the greatest pop star," she continued. "But I also got a crash course in the music industry."

Crow recalled tabloid stories that Jackson had fallen in love with his "sexy backing singer" and even offered her $2 million to have his baby. In her memoir audiobook Words + Music, which was published in September, she ventured to guess that the stories were planted by DiLeo, "to make Mike look like he was interested in women."

Crow claimed that it was actually DiLeo who was interested in her, promising to make her a star while subjecting her to sexual harassment. She also alleged that he threatened to end her career if she refused his advances. Crow did just that, before returning to her Los Angeles apartment in 1989, where she experienced a lengthy bout of depression.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/sheryl-crow-recounts-long-bout-182639456.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/sheryl-crow-interview-b1863251.html

Thoughts? 

The Mj cult is attacking her...not that I expected any different, they really have no respect for sexual abuse victims.

Pretty Please

“No respext for sexual abuse victims” is not solely exclusive to the MJ cult. 

bring up TI or R Kelly and instead of the survivors of these alleged assaults plenty members go one to make several jokes about “this is why she shouldnt do collabs” of “maybe she will replace jewels and drugs with another song”. Literally i wish i could exaggerate several members on the front pages of these threads just trying to make jokes about gaga music when a woman says she was literally raped. Its sad how detached some people are to reality. 

DpHitch1992
6 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

bring up TI or R Kelly and instead of the survivors of these alleged assaults plenty members go one to make several jokes about “this is why she shouldnt do collabs” of “maybe she will replace jewels and drugs with another song”. Literally i wish i could exaggerate several members on the front pages of these threads just trying to make jokes about gaga music when a woman says she was literally raped. Its sad how detached some people are to reality. 

Sorry but all I keep coming across is 'mj is innocent, she is a liar' on every news site covering this.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Crow recalled tabloid stories that Jackson had fallen in love with his "sexy backing singer" and even offered her $2 million to have his baby. In her memoir audiobook Words + Music, which was published in September, she ventured to guess that the stories were planted by DiLeo, "to make Mike look like he was interested in women."

Well, it wasn't women he was having sleepovers with, so this makes sense :bear:

DpHitch1992
38 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Well, it wasn't women he was having sleepovers with, so this makes sense :bear:

Exactly 

myluis617

Latoya also spilled that Michaels mom

would call him a f*g. Its funny how a lot of money and power made the entire Jackson family shield what MJ had done. They only care about the money they receive because of his death, thats my own speculation though. 

RAMROD

Why y'all acting as if this is MJ doing tho?

His fans is right, but also wrong. MJ is innocent. His manager isn't. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DpHitch1992
5 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Its funny how a lot of money and power made the entire Jackson family shield what MJ had done.

Good on you for understanding this, it's shocking how so many people cant see it, or can but refuse to believe it.

Schwerk
8 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I think this song was about that guy 

Seems about right! 

Man, the music industry is filled with abusive human beings. Hope the environment will become less toxic and people will be held accountable for their actions.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

PartySick
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Why y'all acting as if this is MJ doing tho?

His fans is right, but also wrong. MJ is innocent. His manager isn't. 

Yeah, I'm curious how much of this MJ actually knew about.

The fans have disliked Sheryl Crow since the 80s though :laughga: she always seemed to make Michael uncomfortable (and she ruined every Billie Jean performance on the Bad Tour :triggered:) in the same way Madonna did when she came on to him strongly. I guess we know why she did it now though. The tabloids were rampant with "Michael Jackson is Gay!!!" headlines back in the day 'cause he wasn't a womanizer and didn't disrespect women. Ask his brothers or friends though and they'd say he was Mr. StealYoGirl :laughga:

But all this, of course, fits some peoples' obsessive narrative that Michael was some kind of perverted monster that destroyed everyone he touched. Let them sit in their delusion tbh, they don't have anything better to do than smacktalk an innocent man who's been dead for 12 years :shrug:

Michael is no more guilty of wrongdoing here than Gaga is for working with sexual predators tbh.

And same as before, I won't be opening this thread again to see replies :vegas: it did wonders for my mental health to ignore the bullsh*t last time :vegas:

🖤

PartySick
11 hours ago, Pretty Please said:

The difference being that TI and R. Kelly have actual victims while MJ does not :vegas:

We have ample respect, empathy, and love for real survivors of sexual assault. We have zero respect for people who fabricate heinous allegations to make money while others suffer in silence afraid to speak out because those fake stories cast doubt on every one of their experiences.

🖤

Ziggy
11 hours ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Sheryl Crow is opening up about the sexual harassment she says she faced from Mj's late manager 'Frank Delio' while touring with the 'king of pop' in the late 80's.

"It was incredible in every way, shape, and form for a young person from a really small town to see the world and to work with arguably the greatest pop star," she continued. "But I also got a crash course in the music industry."

Crow claimed that it was actually DiLeo who was interested in her, promising to make her a star while subjecting her to sexual harassment. She also alleged that he threatened to end her career if she refused his advances. Crow did just that, before returning to her Los Angeles apartment in 1989, where she experienced a lengthy bout of depression.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/sheryl-crow-recounts-long-bout-182639456.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/sheryl-crow-interview-b1863251.html

Thoughts? 

The Mj cult is attacking her...not that I expected any different, they really have no respect for sexual abuse victims.

Uh that little bit at the end ain’t necessary lol I mean, to postulate that it was done to “make it look like Michael liked women” is rude.

But more to the point, no surprises an industry person is a monster. Poor Sheryl.

Archived