💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Artists for BTW Reimagined

Aussie

Featured Posts

Aussie

Who do you think may show up in the Born This Way Reimagined songs?

We already have Big Freedia, Orville Peck and Kylie Minogue.

Sam Smith, Adam Lambert, Franc Ocean,  Demi Lovato, Keisha...pretty much any LGBTQI+ artist could take a spot. Then we got more allies like Cher, Madonna (yeah long shot) etc

Head Empty
12 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Then we got more allies like Cher

Cher on Highway Unicorn would be divine :messga:

SevenWonder

I'm not here for Demi (it's not the problematic stuff. I just don't care for her voice). But all the others you listed? For sure. Especially Ocean and, well, Madonna of course.

DanceInTheDark
4 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Cher on Highway Unicorn would be divine :messga:

YAASSSSS

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

dimitristhe

Madonna and Cher could be a dream come true for me. I Imagine Cher singing Hair and Madonna Born This Way :ohwell:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Helxig

I just want TROYE :giveup:   

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114af74eed19ed9a723c

But I'd also be here for any of the ones you listed. And also Melanie Martinez as my dream collab (she's bi!)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RudraCNG

If Madonna and Gaga ever collab, I don't think it'd be on a cover album. Probably their teams would like to have a brand new song with lots of promo and expectation.

It'd be nice if the Pet Shop Boys were on the album. Their remix on any song would be glorious.

CyanDante

I feel we might get Janelle Monae. I would die if we get Elton or Queen on You and I. :giveup:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Serial Chiller

I think Kylie might just be our only big name unfortunately. But I'm happy with indie LGBTQ+ acts because they really benefit more from the exposure. 

If we do get 3 more tracks I want 2 indies and hopefully 1 big name like Madonna/Cher. Madonna is really a long shot though. 

S0436

I think some more Interscope artists will have to be included - the lead singer from Years & Years is gay.

Angelina Stefania
4 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

If Madonna and Gaga ever collab, I don't think it'd be on a cover album. Probably their teams would like to have a brand new song with lots of promo and expectation.

It'd be nice if the Pet Shop Boys were on the album. Their remix on any song would be glorious.

Days of lots of Gaga promo went out the door with Troy Carter.

Angelina Stefania

The gays love Brandon Flowers. Waiting for Gaga ft. Brandon Flowers or Gaga ft. the Killers.

Stupid Oreo
4 hours ago, Aussie said:

Who do you think may show up in the Born This Way Reimagined songs?

We already have Big Freedia, Orville Peck and Kylie Minogue.

Sam Smith, Adam Lambert, Franc Ocean,  Demi Lovato, Keisha...pretty much any LGBTQI+ artist could take a spot. Then we got more allies like Cher, Madonna (yeah long shot) etc

Kim Petras PLEASEEEEE:messga:

Archived