Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish’s bf exposed for messy FB posts, including 1 about Gaga

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

I can't believe I'm watching Billie's decay happen live on a sunday afternoon :messga:

Spoiler

...:vegas:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasEarCondom

I mean nobody should be on Billie for this

I doubt she knew about this before hand

People always focus on the people with the biggest platform to take down..

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Bella Goth
23 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Wow so her type is ugly f*ckbois :selena:

she need song materials i see :ally:

Cameltoe Chariot

Key items in the #youlikegirls tag on twitter:

- People are finally calling out her embarrassing blaccent and use of aave :ohwell:
- There are pictures of her getting her toes sucked by some guy when she was underage :wtfga:
- Finneas is dating a girl that literally looks like a clone of Billie :bear:

That's all the breaking news for now!

pigs GIF

JusKeepBreathin

Does every celebrity need to dive into ten years of tweets before they date someone?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Biagio2103

I swear if one day I become famous, i'll erase all my social media pages, there's some serious bad things i said like in 2011 when i was an angry 14 year old boy with zero knowledge on society problems

I'm only good at being bad

Justin Drew Bieber

Despite the nasty stuff he’s said in the past, he’s probably learned and is a better person now, so we shouldn’t attack him (let’s hope he’s changed)

Chromatography

should billie do an extensive social media background check before she dates anyone? man, people will do and look for anything to drag down successful artists 

NYC Monster

I don't understand why people are dragging her for what her boyfriend did? And while I agree those comments are nasty, they're also from 9 years ago. Not trying to defend him or anyone that says nasty things over the internet, but social media was a loooooottttt different back then, people always said crazy things to get likes or attention and trying to be funny, not thinking that one day a decade later hundreds of teenagers would dig them up and try to cancel them for it. 

Butters Stotch

I mean, those are pretty bad things to post on social media, but wow, like how did they find this? And why judge someone for shitty things they said in the past? like they don't even know him, maybe he's more mature now, maybe he's changed, maybe he's become aware of the damage his words could've caused... I don't know, he said horrible things, but wanting to cancel someone over this is just as toxic.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Phlop
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

I can't believe I'm watching Billie's decay happen live on a sunday afternoon :messga:

Hide contents

...:vegas:

First the bad music and now the bad press. Girl went from The Fame to ARTPOP over night 

BYE

ALGAYDO

People need to sh*t on the guy, not on Billie because for all we know, she could be completely oblivious to all of this. 

Reginald

It's easy to say "don't dig up stuff from people's past,"

but, how about "don't post idiotic opinions online for people to take out-of-context screenshots of"?

Anything you post online is potentially permanent, and can be fairly criticized by anyone who sees it :oops: If you don't want it to resurface years later, don't post it 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

I'm not reading that trash because the relationship choices of Billie is none of my business. :lana:

Or anyone's tbh. She's 19, I can't believe people are freaking out about a 29 year old :billie: when I was 21 I was dating a 42yo and it was, to this day, my longest and most memorable relationship (first love) :huntyga:

Archived