celeb

Billie Eilish’s bf exposed for messy FB posts, including 1 about Gaga

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ballerios

i still can't believe the fact that people have the time to look up his social media trying to find something to cancel him ... bruh what a sick fkin life ;/ 

StarstruckIllusion

the #youlikegirls tag is BRUUUTAL

DrKindnessKunt1999

“I didn’t know that Lady Gaga was black”

What does that even mean?

Cookie Tookie

He’s trash, and so are the people who dig around looking for this type of stuff. 

GucciGa

Yikes, I'm so over cancel culture and people's outrage but those comments are pretty gross. I do think people made a lot of shocking comments in the early days of twitter and Facebook to get likes though. It was a different time abd we didn't understand the lasting consequence  our social media would have. I'm sure I have old comments that would reflect very poorly on me too, but I definitely have never made overtly racist or homophobic slurs bc it's just not in my vocabulary even to say as a "joke" or for shock value. Did anybody listen to the first episode of Bari Weiss's new podcast? It deals with the fallout of old tweets coming back to haunt a girl/family. I don't really think people deserve to have their lives ruined over it, but it will always be jarring to read ugly comments like that. 

And yeahhhh... I know Billie is no ordinary 17 year old but 29 is too fckn old for her. SMH. 

😇

Bonkers

I'm not reading that trash because the relationship choices of Billie is none of my business. :lana:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Reality
10 minutes ago, ballerios said:

i still can't believe the fact that people have the time to look up his social media trying to find something to cancel him ... bruh what a sick fkin life ;/ 

Did you read the comments though? They're pretty bad...

🖤👹

Tom Nook

I know on the tl people are saying that Billie is “cancelled” but this is going to be a hot topic for about a week at most, and then it’s gonna blow over until the next controversial thing 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Pennywise

I mean, those comments are pretty terrible, but what makes you think people will cancel Billie over this when they haven't even cancelled N*cki yet :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Tom Nook

It’s just performative hate and it’s getting really corny in these past two generations 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LilyLark

Yikes...those comments are truly heinous. I do think sometimes social media overreacts and turns something offensive into "can never be redeemed" level offensive...but this is not one of those times.

That said, it's perfectly possible Billie was not aware. I don't think it's fair to cancel someone over a partner's history that they may not be aware of...

Archived