Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish’s bf exposed for messy FB posts, including 1 about Gaga

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

And everyone else is a perfect saint who never said anything “cancel worthy?” :yennefer:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Reginald said:

If you don't want it to resurface years later, don't post it 

Yeah because we have a plethora of evidence that the human race is capable of using social media and technology responsibly :vegas:

Reginald
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Yeah because we have a plethora of evidence that the human race is capable of using social media and technology responsibly :vegas:

:ladyhaha: right? Imagine how many scandals would have been prevented if people were a bit more cautious about what info they share/leave behind online 

It's a modern responsibility that everyone has to adapt to, if one wants to be held in high regard while posting under their name. 

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:ladyhaha: right? Imagine how many scandals would have been prevented if people were a bit more cautious about what info they share/leave behind online 

I think we, as a human race, are truly not capable (yet) of using technology and social media with caution. Many people do but as a whole, we are just robots who need immediate validation online with no filter and are still learning moderation. Maybe the generation after Z will adjust (God I hope so)

EDIT: I think to expect this is also unrealistic. Give the guy benefit of the doubt and hope he's changed. Stop cancel culture. Go outside more :ally:

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

Key items in the #youlikegirls tag on twitter:

- People are finally calling out her embarrassing blaccent and use of aave :ohwell:
- There are pictures of her getting her toes sucked by some guy when she was underage :wtfga:
- Finneas is dating a girl that literally looks like a clone of Billie :bear:

That's all the breaking news for now!

pigs GIF

Plsssss that gif :air::air::air:

RAMROD

Billie betta stay away from him now :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Galagala

Wow the hate comment about Adele, Gaga, Asian people..... they're gross.

In 2012 he was in his 20s.....

RockCandySweet
2 hours ago, ballerios said:

i still can't believe the fact that people have the time to look up his social media trying to find something to cancel him ... bruh what a sick fkin life ;/ 

I confess I’m lost in the age of the social :cryga:

Helxig

Why does she keep dating these older guys???

I'm 29 myself and I would never date a teenager because it's so inappropriate :wtfga:

He better have grown, changed and evolved since he posted those things :nails:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ronnie

Y’all mutha**ckers are the same ones who preach “Celebrities are people, too!, They’re not perfect.” Then break a hip to get in here to talk trash about something someone said or did 10+ years ago, acting like people don’t change or evolve! Like, can a celebrity (a real human being) not learn and grow like the rest of us? Sheesh!

I’m sure some one like Billy would not knowingly date someone that was completely against everything that she is. 
Calm down! Stirring an empty pot! GTFOH!

nightadieu
3 hours ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

“I didn’t know that Lady Gaga was black”

What does that even mean?

Judging by the date it was posted he must have meant her… aesthetic back then

7b8b883d641e4ee1158cba4cce66e800.jpgbbc2b3e17e58f43c0f2b11080f3c3336.jpg

alsemanche

I want to be as lifeless as someone who stalks people's socials and scrolls back to posts made ages ago to "expose" them. Y'all never said anything questionable or horrible in your past? Ever heard of growth and changing? This is the same idiotic energy that people were trying to ride when they tried canceling Lil Nas X over old tweets. I'm sure if we stalk each other's socials we'd find sh!tty posts for many of us too.

And stop spending so much energy on the age of the person she dates, she's an adult not a child anymore. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Babba the Hutt

If we all had crystal balls -or just 1 :derpga:- we'd be a lot more careful with the things we say that might bite our asses in the future. But nobody does and, sadly, we all make mistakes. Now, whether one changes for the better or not, that's a whole different story.

Maybe those mean things you're saying today won't offend in these times but they could in just a few years and people might probably bring it up, they will dig years back in your past, just to bring you down like crabs in a bucket.

Billie might not know those things he said back then (well, she obviously does now since it got loads of attention already) but it's not like you date someone and quickly start digging their socials yeeears back just to see if they said something offensive. And, if you do, well :ohwell: you might not like what you find. Just make sure that person truly changed before being 100% sure they're still the same rude person from that time.

Edit: Still, he was far old enough to know better back then.

Archived