AURAOFSHEISSE

Do u think Lady Gaga is pretty  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think Gaga is pretty

• Yes
    • Yesss

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

There was a time when people thought lady Gaga was unattractive especially during the fame era.This is still somewhat talked about-I think it’s bc she isn’t considered classily beautiful but personally I think Gaga is gorge

Lady-Gaga.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

literal goddess

lady-gaga-walks-the-red-carpet-ahead-of-ap19190678233544.jpgLady-Gaga-HP-GQ-18Aug16_rex_b.jpg

hawtttt!

3de28accd7a2a43748429a4877de6c93.jpgladygaga-vf.jpg1308242.jpg

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

COOOK
Just now, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Lady-Gaga-HP-GQ-18Aug16_rex_b.jpg

omg the iconic "Ma-ma Pa-pa-pa Perfect Illusion" single cover:bradley:

Contrapoints

Indeed, she isn't classically beautiful, it's more of a strong and confident beauty, the kind of beauty that projects power

• AURAOFSHEISSE changed the title to Do you think Gaga is gorge
Obobo

I don't even know what people mean by classically beautiful? I would argue that she is classically beautiful. She looks like an old time Hollywood actress or those faces you see in classic paintings. I guess she doesn't fit the "modern" beauty standard of a tanned "mixed" look like Ariana Grande and Kylie Jenner.

I thought people would call her ugly because she dressed weird, so nobody focused on her face. The only "unconventional" trait is her tall nose. If you look at her old high school pictures, she looks like the NYC girl next door type. 

Lucas

Duh! I'm only sad because all the fillers are not helping her at all imo. 2008 to 2013 was her peak imo

Where's the YASSS option?

s_5d4600dad40008f4ccccf06e.jpg

But yes she definitely is 

tenor.gif

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Yxilon

I read "do you think Gaga is George" and I was like wtf

Of course she's gorgeous her veil protects the gorgeousness of her face

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Cello

She is always so beautiful to me. I love her face, it's mesmerising. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

HausOfAntonio

She’s unbelievably beautiful. Crafter by the hands of Venus herself :legend:

Stanley Digaga

Yes, she is the most beautiful ! I know I'm biased but I just think it's true :oops:

DoremonLove

Shes so gorgeous:cryga:i feel bad for ppl who call her ugly bcoz they are blind. Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady GagaLady Gaga GIF

lady gaga GIF

How can anoyone not love gaga

Mother of Puppies

Yes, I think she always was and still is very pretty & attractive.

She has just worn a lot of crazy outfits and even crazier make up, which was not always the most flattering. Combine this with having pictures taken at all times that can also sometimes be a bit unflattering because of angles and lighting. This happens to anyone in the spotlight. We "regular" people are just lucky that we don't have our pictures taken 24/7

I think she has charisma and a very unique kind of beauty that I really like. Is it a modern kind of classic beauty? Probably arguable - but then again - all those influencers to me all look the same. A lot of them get fillers so they have huge lips, get a nose job so it's a tiny nose. I mean it's ok if people want to look that way, but sometimes I find it a bit sad that everybody aims for perfection and I think it's also boring. I think it's lovely to have some nice traits that not everybody has. It makes you unique.

I guess finding someone attractive doesn't necessarily have anything to do with "beauty standards".

And I prefer it when she doesn't exaggerate the fillers.

Lady-Gaga-wegen-Waffen-BH-unter-Beschuss

a3ea54ebb5ba4772f39735be6fe267c5--a-lady

kCOgIv3RusF_mcpRK8Go2KceJjryB8LNJO2Ni7DB

and this picture is gorgeous! She has themost beautiful skin

DtdNn_-WoAAW0I4.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Healed My Heart

Like, SO gorge. It shocks me that anyone has ever thought otherwise.

She/her 💗💜💙

Archived